• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] CC_CVV_start date plus credit card blacklist

One thing I should say about this mod, is that the Issue number for Switch card transactions only has a field with a max of 1.

I have altered this to 2 on my site, as this WILL cause you problems later.

Where do you do this??

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm having this same error:

1054 - Unknown column 'products_serial_number' in 'field list'

select orders_products_id, products_id, products_name, products_model, products_price, products_tax, products_quantity, final_price, products_serial_number from orders_products where orders_id = '83'

[TEP STOP]

Problem is that I don't remember installing a serial number contrib? I don't use serial numbers at all.

What was the exact fix that was done? I can't tell from the response given.

Thank you -

Wayne

I think I have this figured out...

I used the included admin/orders.php without having read the instructions clearly. The included file assumes you are using the serial number contrib and doesn't appear to be based on a clean MS2 orders.php file.

I'm 99% sure this is problem. I'll edit my original orders.php file and test.

Thanks

Wayne,

I think this is the fix that I got from Noel.

Add this to your SQL.

alter table orders_products add column products_serial_number varchar(128);

That should take care of it...

if that doesn't work I will see if he changed anything else. Lisa

hi.. just installed this on MS2..all seems fine but when a customer is placing an order there is no credit card option on the payment methods? I have enabled it in the modules section etc but no joy..

anyone got any ideas?

Cheers

adrian

Jamsy - you need to replace your cc.php file with the one provided in the mod, or do a compare and add the differences manually.

It installed fine on my MS2. There are a few little things that need to be looked at but nothing major. Everything you need is in this thread.

:rolleyes:

hi all

Thanks again for all the hard work to the developers and the great forum.

I have come up with the same problem as was previously reported. I have followed all the suggestions, and I have even down loaded another copy of the contrib. and copied over my cc.php file with fresh one, but when I enter in a 4 digtit cvv number I get a java script error saying.

Please make the following corrections:

The CVV number is a required field and must be included.

Orders cannot be submitted without it.

The CVV number is the final 3 digits printed on the signature strip on the reverse of your card.

I have a client how has a customer how is trying to use an American express card and it has 4 cvv digests on the front of the card but it will not let them make a payment.

Help

Thanks for any segestions

Richard

Jamsy - you need to replace your cc.php file with the one provided in the mod, or do a compare and add the differences manually.

It installed fine on my MS2. There are a few little things that need to be looked at but nothing major. Everything you need is in this thread.

hi all

Thanks again for all the hard work to the developers and the great forum.

I have come up with the same problem as was previously reported. I have followed all the suggestions, and I have even down loaded another copy of the contrib. and copied over my cc.php file with fresh one, but when I enter in a 4 digtit cvv number I get a java script error saying.

Please make the following corrections:

The CVV number is a required field and must be included.

Orders cannot be submitted without it.

The CVV number is the final 3 digits printed on the signature strip on the reverse of your card.

I have a client how has a customer how is trying to use an American express card and it has 4 cvv digests on the front of the card but it will not let them make a payment.

Help

Thanks for any segestions

So far as I know it's not intended for Amex, so only checks for 3 digits in the CVV in the validation code.

You can do a search on your catalog folder for 'cvv' and change any occurrences of '3' for '4' in the validation code, but that may then allow people with visa, etc. to accidentally enter 4 digits ... so you may need to tie that into the validtion checking depending on the card issuer.

All working brilliantly, but ... on 'checkout_payment.php' the little pop-up box for CVV help (popup_cvv.php) is not shown (ie no link to find it).

Where is the code that creates the link??

Well send me your details and I will have a go at breaking it for you save you the trouble. ;)

Nah, only pulling ye leg, I will almost certainly help you out if you need any help installing this contribution. :D

As a helping hand to all users, I have installed a couple of contribs to osc they include:

Simple Template System 1.8

CGDiscount Special

Newsdesk

CC_CVV_start date plus credit card blacklist

Plus a few others but I did it to test the contribs for a project site I am working on

this is the test site I setup with all the contribs installed: http://www.elwynsbits.co.uk/supaosc/index.php

Extensive testing has not been done on the site and a few images are missing from the contributions I have added, but hey it works.

My question is this, can I download the site and database and zip it up for others too use, if so you are all welcome to it, it is a headstart for some who are having issues.

Just a payback to users and developers for a great contrib addition. :D

email me or pm if you are interested ok. ;)

Just a quicky, I have this all installed and working it seems, although in admin I only get the cc number no cc_start or cc_vv or cc_issue I am able to get these from the database direct, but if I want to do a customer not present transaction wouldnt I need these details in the admin>customers>orders section? to perform this action.

Another query if I only purchase 1 item on email I receive confirming order I get listed same item 2 times but only charge for 1 as it should, this is a confusing problem for some.

Just to clarify the previous post:

Products

------------------------------------------------------

1 x Four Paws Vivarium Lining (PLF58) = ?10.00

1 x Four Paws Vivarium Lining (PLF58) = ?10.00

------------------------------------------------------

Sub-Total: ?10.00

Store Pickup (No shipping charge added. Pickup during regular business hours.): ?0.00

Total: ?10.00

Hope that helps.

As a helping hand to all users, I have installed a couple of contribs to osc they include:

Simple Template System 1.8

CGDiscount Special

Newsdesk

CC_CVV_start date plus credit card blacklist

Plus a few others but I did it to test the contribs for a project site I am working on

this is the test site I setup with all the contribs installed: http://www.elwynsbits.co.uk/supaosc/index.php

Extensive testing has not been done on the site and a few images are missing from the contributions I have added, but hey it works.

My question is this, can I download the site and database and zip it up for others too use, if so you are all welcome to it, it is a headstart for some who are having issues.

Just a payback to users and developers for a great contrib addition. :D

email me or pm if you are interested ok. ;)

Not sure if you saw my email, but could I please get a copy of your store?

Thanks!

Ramster

[email protected]

No problem I am packaging the site up but again I stress I have not tested this version with the cc_cvv installed but smaller basic package is availabel from my site at http:///www.elwynsbits.co.uk

I dont think I got your mail but all these names lol, goto my site and download basic package its free, this is the newest test site for the basic package, http://www.elwyndesignedit.co.uk/testing/cat I am just about ready to install the cc_cvv to this package then download site and package it up for anyone who wants it.

Not sure if you saw my email, but could I please get a copy of your store?

Thanks!

Ramster

[email protected]

Hi Ramster

Very sorry, I cant email files that big, this is a complete osc, and I am on 56k lol, nothing else available to me I am affraid.

Right I have a little error in the admin blacklist I get this up

Blacklisted Credit Cards

Blacklisted Cards Action

1146 - Table 'supaturbo.TABLE_BLACKLIST' doesn't exist

select count(*) as total from TABLE_BLACKLIST

Anyone any ideas have installed everything as requested, I hope all works fine except this feature?

Any ideas plz help.

Also sql has card_blacklist table but no blacklist table?

Just installed this for the first time, went through all the routine etc, no problem, then came to check my site and now there's no payment method at all... I've gone back to the original site and uploaded original files, went through it again, exactly the same - where am I going wrong - absolutely any help appreciated.

Edited by GregW

Thanks for the replies, unfortunately I have tried both suggestions and cannot get any payment option to be displayed, I'm going to go back one step and see what caused the problem, maybe then I can decipher what's happening - I'll keep you posted.