• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] CC_CVV_start date plus credit card blacklist

I did wonder about upgrading to the V1.61 version.

So basically the;

'cc_cvv+encryption v1_61'

is the latest version of, same as;

'cc_cvv+uk_switch v1_31'?

Hi,

Please can someone supply a url for the latest version of this contribution, i.e. v 1.61. Thanks.

Karen

K

When the going get's tough,

the tough get going.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive doubled checked all of my files..

No errors (that good)

But the CVV numbers are not showing up in the admin (orders)

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

Tammy

Have you checked that the collection of cvv numbers is enabled (set to 'True') in admin/payment modules/credit cards?

:rolleyes:

I did wonder about upgrading to the V1.61 version.

So basically the;

'cc_cvv+encryption v1_61'

is the latest version of, same as;

'cc_cvv+uk_switch v1_31'?

Hi,

Please can someone supply a url for the latest version of this contribution, i.e. v 1.61. Thanks.

Karen

Try here ... V 1.61

Hello,

I've just installed this mod, all works fine except is does not commit the following to the database no matter what cards I try, Visa/Switch etc:

cc_start cc_issue cc_cvv cvvnumber

The 'order' screen allows entry fine. But in the admin/orders section it does not display them and having checked the d/b these fields have NULL in them.

Anyone any ideas?

Thanks

John

Yep...The fact I get them in the order screen when paying proves this point...

Its very strange, but in the readme it states

-----bugs------

if either field in the start date is not altered then these fields are not committed to the database (i have no idea why) -- this bug has apparently been sorted but please post any comments on this.

Which confuses me.. Has anyone else had or got this problem?

John

I only have one problem with this module (v1.7) . The image popup link does not work to show where the ccv number is.

I have added the following code as mentioned in the readme to no avail:

---------------

in catalog/checkout_payment.php

Around line 104 find this:

// one button is not an array

if (document.checkout_payment.payment[0]) {

document.checkout_payment.payment[buttonSelect].checked=true;

} else {

document.checkout_payment.payment.checked=true;

}

}

function rowOverEffect(object) {

if (object.className == 'moduleRow') object.className = 'moduleRowOver';

}

function rowOutEffect(object) {

if (object.className == 'moduleRowOver') object.className = 'moduleRow';

}

Add this right after:

//begin cvv contribution

function popupWindow(url) {

window.open(url,'popupWindow','toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes,copyhistory=no,width=450,heigh

t=450,screenX=150,screenY=150,top=150,left=150')

}

//end cvv contribution

----------------------

in catalog/includes/application_top.php or catalog/includes/filenames.php for OSC 2.2MS2

Around line 45 find this:

define('FILENAME_POPUP_IMAGE', 'popup_image.php');

define('FILENAME_POPUP_SEARCH_HELP', 'popup_search_help.php');

Add this right after:

define('FILENAME_POPUP_CVV', 'popup_cvv.php'); //cvv contribution

Another problem I have just noticed is that when I goto admin -> orders, the order does not appear. It also does not appear on customer account history. However it appears in link provided in email when order is processed, etc: account_history_info.php?order_id=136

can anyone help

?

I have sorted the second issue by disabling encryption within the cc module. Still can't work out why the picture popup to show where the ccv numbers on a credit card are.

catalog/images/cv_amex_card.gif

catalog/images/cv_card.gif

After adding this script I noticed that the validate routine was commented out in cc_validation.php, the code below works on my system.

If you want to check it uncomment the print_r function. The page crashes with header errors but you can see the cleaned card number at the top of the screen.

// start the card recognition and acceptance

class cc_validation {

var $cc_type, $cc_number, $cc_expiry_month, $cc_expiry_year;

// Remove any non numeric characters.

function cleancc($number) {

return ereg_replace("[^[:digit:]]",'', $number);

}

function validate($number, $expiry_m, $expiry_y) {

$this->cc_number = cc_validation::cleancc($number);

// could get the strip non numerics to work.

$Number = cc_validation::cleancc($number);

// print_r($Number);

Guyver: The link to the catalog/images/cv_amex_card.gif and catalog/images/cv_card.gif is not appearing in checkout_payment.php. Other than that and problems when encryption is turned on (old orders cc numbers appear encrypted in admin and new orders placed do not appear in admin->orders yet are recorded in databse), this mod is ok.

Hello all, Ive just installed the switch/cvv etc mod (latest version 1.7). All seems to be working fine, until i try and click edit order in the admin section. It will show the orders and delete credit card details, but as soon as i click on edit it just gives me a blank screen. The app top etc are showing but no details on the order?

It is all writing to the database just cant seem to see on the screen.

Help! lol

Guys I have installed this mod and edited the SQL databases as far as I can see in the Readme File. I get the SQL error

- 1146 - Table 'ellysrf_osc1.TABLE_BLACKLIST' doesn't exist

select c.blacklist_card_number from TABLE_BLACKLIST c where c.blacklist_card_number = '6759xxxxxxxxxxxx'

I cant see in the readme file a SQL entry for this table any one help ?

Can someone just explain this tom me, are all the mods in the readme file allready in the files that you download, or are they further mods that you have to add yourself ?

I have just installed this contribution. A great thanks to everyone that had to do with it's development.

Everything seems to work ok except when I try to import a blacklisted CC number from the admin panel. Upon entering the blacklisted CC number and clicking on save I get the message "Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_array_merge() in C:\sokkit\site\catalog\admin\blacklist.php on line 27"

I use the latest MS version of OSC and 1.7 version of the contribution.

Edited by sv1eez

Another small mod I have made to an existing shop. I cpgraded & noticed that when using cc encryption the old orders cc numbers were scrambled. This mod detects old numbers by simple length checking. If one was keen you could check for non numerics in the string instead. This goes into admin/orders.php about line 228.

// BMC CC Mod Start

if ($order->info['cc_number'] != '0000000000000000') {

if ( strtolower(CC_ENC) == 'true' ) {

$key = changeme;

$cipher_data = $order->info['cc_number'];

// mod to pass unencrypted card numbers without scrambling them

if(strlen($order->info['cc_number']) > 20) {

$order->info['cc_number'] = changedataout($cipher_data,$key);

}

}

}

// BMC CC Mod End

I have just installed this contribution. A great thanks to everyone that had to do with it's development.

Everything seems to work ok except when I try to import a blacklisted CC number from the admin panel. Upon entering the blacklisted CC number and clicking on save I get the message "Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_array_merge() in C:\sokkit\site\catalog\admin\blacklist.php on line 27"

Searching through all the files in catalog, it would seem that tep_array_merge isn't defined anywhere and is only used in blacklist.php, although there are many instances where array_merge is used in other files.

I may be wrong (I don't use the blacklist) but you could try removing the 'tep_' from the 4 instances of tep_array_merge in blacklist.php and see if that removes the error.

Can someone just explain this tom me, are all the mods in the readme file allready in the files that you download, or are they further mods that you have to add yourself ?

You upload the files contained in the mod it says to upload (that's assuming you have a stock MS2, if you've put other mods in any of those files on your install you'll need to find the differences this mod has added and add them manually) and then make the changes to the other files as the readme says.

hth

can someone tell me where they placed the following into the app_top file as I cant find the table defines or filename defines ??? if they could tell me the put ..... after ..... that would be great thanks !!

in catalog/includes/application_top.php

add the following to the end of the table defines

define('TABLE_BLACKLIST', 'card_blacklist');

---------------

in admin/includes/application_top.php

add the following to the end of the filename defines

define('FILENAME_BLACKLIST', 'blacklist.php');

add the following to the end of the table defines

define('TABLE_BLACKLIST', 'card_blacklist');

Well that's just a sneaky little trick to catch us newbies out ... because the defines aren't in application_top anymore, in MS2 they were split into two separate files: catalog/includes/database_tables.php, and catalog/includes/filenames.php...

:blink:

Searching through all the files in catalog, it would seem that tep_array_merge isn't defined anywhere and is only used in blacklist.php, although there are many instances where array_merge is used in other files.

I may be wrong (I don't use the blacklist) but you could try removing the 'tep_' from the 4 instances of tep_array_merge in blacklist.php and see if that removes the error.

:lol: Thank you Dee, it works like a charm. I even managed to blacklist my VISA

from my test site B)

Ok I need a bit more help

First of all I cannot edit any of the english.php files which I know only makes the text a bit more understandable for the administrator, but If I even open and save those files without making any mods I get a parse error so I will leave those well alone.

I have got the store working all except the following I am on MS2.2

The Email sent to the store owner is all messed up

The orders.php returned errors when I followed the readme, I restored the original and it works but fails to display the switch cvv and issue number which I will require to process as customer not present.

The Blacklist section under the tools option just displays page not found when clicked whcih I am not too bothered about as I dont want to use blacklist.

I suppose if someone can send me acopy of their orders.php file that is working and displaying the cvv and switch issue numbers on ms2.2 I will be eternally gratefull and do you know why the email sent to the store owner is messed up, what part of the readme file mods changes the email ?? this is what I got in my inbox

<snip>

Ellys Onlinen------------------------------------------------------nOrder Number: 1nDetailed Invoice: http://ellys-flowers.com/online-store/acco...order_id=1nDate Ordered: Saturday 06 March, 2004nnProductsn------------------------------------------------------n1 x There's Something About Mary (DVD-TSAB) = $49.99n------------------------------------------------------nSub-Total: $49.99nFlat Rate (Best Way): $5.00nTotal: $54.99nnDelivery Addressn------------------------------------------------------nbryan littlefairnf8yy98yn8yy8y, yy98yy98nYemennnBilling Addressn------------------------------------------------------nbryan littlefairnf8yy98yn8yy8y, yy98yy98nYemennnPayment Methodn------------------------------------------------------nCredit Cardnn

<snip>

any help appreciated, send me a message or email me at [email protected]

Thanks I really need to get this working :(

Bryan