• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] Loginbox Advanced!!!

Waza04

Warren,

I mean not the file boxes/loginbox but the language file by adding the following line:

define('CS_SUB_TITLE_OT_DISCOUNT','Quantity discount');

thanks

Outside links in signatures are not allowed!

Thanks, Warren. I found that extension mod & now everything works. I appreciate you pointing mw in the right direction. I had previously installed Linda's 5.2 login box mod but didn't realize there was an "extension" to this.

• 2 weeks later...
I installed Linda's 5.2 login box, then Warren's 1.2 update but having a few problems. Several greeting variables seem to be missing from the English file, which is easy to fix. However, the functions aren't pulling the customer's name, at least for me.

Also, I'm getting a '.' instead of a pixel line after Log Off and after the status indicator light. Any ideas?

I've got the same problem... how did u fixed it? i got error in greetings msg when i'm logged and when i'm not. THX

my contribution: Alex's Contributions

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I can?t find the contribution "loginbox 5.2 Extended", I had to installed ahead, Warren said.

Because of this I get the following errors:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_FUNCTION in d:...includesfunctionsgeneral.php on line 942

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_not_null() in d:...includesfunctionsbanner.php on line 44

I would be pleased, if somebody could help me to find the contribution or what I have to insert to get the function working.

Thank you

Andreas