• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Purchase Without Account Updated & Admin Functionality

used your add on but it still has the boxes in the same place as before. I copied the 3 files and made the change in orders_info.php, but it didn't change anything.

That's odd, as it worked just fine at my end. I'd try again, and double check everything, maybe its something simple like the files were not overwritten, saved, refresh your browser, etc, etc.

HTH,

Steve

I got it to work. Thanks for the help.

You wouldn't know how to fix the shopping cart from emptying when trying to check out??? My host just upgraded to php 4.3.1 I'm losing sales everyday because of this.

I dont use SSL, so I cant really comment on that, i notice you have javascript runtime errors in Internet Explorer on checkout, just thought you should know.

Cheers Lee

Hi there. I hope someone can help me out here. I've installed the latest version of the 'Purchase Without Account' contribution but have a problem that I can't reslove. I hope somebody can help.

When I enter address details, attempting to create an account without login, I get the following response.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: crypt_password() in C:FoxServwwwcatalogOrder_Info_Process.php on line 340

I have tried to install the fatal error fix which says replace 'function validate_password($plain_pass, $db_pass){' in catalog/includes/functions/password_funcs.php, but I have no function the same as this. Instead I have 'function tep_validate_password($plain, $encrypted) {' which is the closest match. I tried replacing this and still I get the same response anyway.

Can anyone help me out and tell me what I'm doing wrong please? For your info' I'm using the MS1 release.

Thank You,

Adam

In the instructions it says:

change line 349 (approx) in catalog/Order_Info_Process.php from

'customers_password' => crypt_password($password),

to

'customers_password' => tep_encrypt_password($password),

Thanks for the reply. I have only just figured that out. I went backwards through the contributions and noticed it eventually. Just one other thing now that I hope you can help with.

If a user chooses checkout without creating an account and comes back later to buy something, they get the response 'invalid email/password' when putting in the same details. That seems to be because their details are already stored in the database. Shouldn't it just search for their details first and log them in after finding a duplicate entry? It seems to be the case through looking at all the readme's. I've read through all the readme's, maybe I'm missing something here. Help! :roll:

Thanks for your help!

Adam

Does anyone have a true fix for this yet? it seems that having to delete table data is not really a long-term fix since this means you'll be losign some customers.

1062 - Duplicate entry '1' for key 1

insert into address_book (customers_id, address_book_id, entry_firstname, entry_lastname, entry_street_address, entry_postcode, entry_city, entry_country_id, entry_gender, entry_company, entry_suburb, entry_zone_id, entry_state) values ('4', '1', 'asdfads', 'asdfasd', 'adsas', 'adsadsf', 'safsad', '223', 'm', '', 'safafs', '1', '')

[TEP STOP]

I get a blank page if I am a "new" customer

without an account and try to proceed to checkout here:

http://maryjeanschina.com/catalog/Order_In...nfo_Process.php

also I get an error only if I try to proceed to checkout without an

account, but actually use the same information as an account that has already been set up (rather than logging in): http://maryjeanschina.com/catalog/login.php/login/fail

ERROR: No match for 'E-Mail Address' and/or 'Password'.

any suggestions???

I have this contrib running fine on one website but I'm getting a corrupted URL on some pages on another website. The URL gets trashed into:

https://security.westserver.net/calgreg/cat...7c6f01ff4ed63b5

It only happens on the continue button after I've completed a new account or an order or an account update.

Can someone give a pointer in the right direction please?

Apathy is a dominant gene - mutate.

If you are getting a blank page after selecting to continue without an account, edit the catalog/Order_Info_Process.php file and find the call to tep_crypt_password and change it to crypt_password.

The function crypt_password was renamed to tep_crypt_password to follow the coding standards. Depending upon when you downloaded your version this will determine why some people are having the problem and others are not.

I hope that this is of some help to those out there.

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." - A. Einstein

I hate it when I hit the Submit button when I mean to hit Preview. :oops:

The above information was found with the help of WebMistress. ;)

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." - A. Einstein

LOL - thanks for the response.

I just realized this also happens when I try to log into an existing account. The funny thing is that if I refresh the form and try again - it works.

I don't get a blank screen. I just get the error screen and can't go any further.

LOL - thanks for the response.

I just realized this also happens when I try to log into an existing account. The funny thing is that if I refresh the form and try again - it works.

I don't get a blank screen. I just get the error screen and can't go any further.

Do you get the same results with the Use Search Engine Safe URLs setting at False?

Why not? :)

Try SE safe URLs and see if there is any difference.

Re: why not?

ummm - I'm too tired to think of the obvious myself?

Tried it and while I didn't get an error page I didn't get past the login either.

I just remembered that I've installed a SID Killer contribution too and am now wondering if that might be the culprit. I'll have to look into this more tomorrow.