• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Purchase Without Account Updated & Admin Functionality

I installed PWA today (2.0h). I think I did everything right but I am having one HUGE problem that I can't figure out. I was just wondering if anyone could provide any pointers.

tep_session_register('customer_is_guest');

I set the session per instructions in create_account.php and nothing. Nothing at all. Later pages never think it is set. I can refer to other sessions and they were set but not this one. I created a random session to see if I could refer to that - nothing. Do I have to do something for new sessions to be registered or acknowledged by OSC? I mean the other session identifiers can be referenced and checked if set, but not this one? Any recommendations or advice? Thanks.

Any ideas? I thought I had yesterday by moving in create_account.php the following after the session_recreate call above it.

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['guest']) || isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['guest']))

Seemed to be doing the job but not so anymore. Not sure what I could have screwed up...help...please. :wacko:

Any ideas? I thought I had yesterday by moving in create_account.php the following after the session_recreate call above it.

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['guest']) || isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['guest']))

Seemed to be doing the job but not so anymore. Not sure what I could have screwed up...help...please. :wacko:

Man. I don't get it. I can literally have the following code in the same source file:

if (!tep_session_is_registered('customer_is_guest')){

echo 'FOOBAR' . !tep_session_is_registered('customer_is_guest');

}

It will printout 'FOOBAR1' - How is that possible?

Hi,

Sorry for this length question/issue.

I'm helping someone troubleshoot an issue and here is where we are at.

We've added PWA and everything appears to work the first time you go through the purchase process.

1) Enter Account / Delivery Info

3) Confirm Delivery Info or Edit

4) Enter Payment Info

5) Confirmation

6) Finished

The issue we are having is if the person now tries to complete a 2nd purchase.

(User doesn't have to enter the initial temporary account info)

1) Confirm Delivery Info or Edit

2) Enter Payment Info

3) Confirmation

4) Goes back to Payment Info and now there is this in the URL...

https://www.site.com/checkout_payment.php?o...ry+id<br>

... If we re-enter the payment info the same thing keeps happening.

So, I cleared the Cache and Cookies and repeated the process with the same results.

I noticed that after the first purchase was made the Session ID remained. So when the user starts the 2nd purchase information about the previous purchase is still stored in the session.

One thing to mention is that that when the user goes to the site it's "http://" Once they add an item and click checkout it goes to "https://"

After the first purchase the catalog is still "https://" and when a user adds an item to the cart firefox is saying...

"Although this page is encrypted, the information you have entered is to be sent over an unencrypted connection and could easily be read by a third party.

Are you sure you want to continue sending this information?" I'm not sure if this jumping back and forth between secure and non-secure sections or the PWA is the issue.

Do other people have the same issue?

Should the Session be reset at the end of the initial payment process?

Hi

Still struggling with parts of PWA. I have been reading threads for 2 days and I'm sure the answer is out there but I can't solve what appear to be my final few problems any help would be gratefully received.

I have installed Lildog version 2.0g

1) When a customer purchases using PWA he gets a unique customer_id. His details appear on the customers list in admin. I know this isn't meant to happen as he is meant to be deleted when he reached checkout_success.php. I don't think the delete happens because of the unique customer_id. I don't mind him being there but is there anyway in admin to show that a customer is PWA. - I found a thread about this but it refered to files and sql which are different to the PWA I've installed (The threads were from 2005 Quite a few mention altering the order_info_process.php which I can't find and didn't seem to be included in the version 2.0g)

2) If a customer starts to use PWA but gives up the transaction half way through he is still shown in the customers list - is there anyway to stop this too?

3) Try as I might I still can't get rid of the "Logoff" and "My Account" links that appear in the breadcrumbs for a PEA customer. Logg Off pops up from checkout_shipping.php onwards and "My Account" is there once you arive at checkout_success.php. I keep thinking I've found a thread for this but it refers to order_info_process.php Should I have this installed? I can see it was included in the contributions previously and if I should have that what else should I have? Am I using contributions wrong? I thought you went to the most recent that said full package and then checked out any bug fixes for that version. If i'm doing this wrong I'm going to feel a right fool!!

Would be very grateful if anyone can supply any answers. I don't know a lot about php, desperately trying to learn, but mind has turned to jelly over this.

Andrea

Man. I don't get it. I can literally have the following code in the same source file:

if (!tep_session_is_registered('customer_is_guest')){

echo 'FOOBAR' . !tep_session_is_registered('customer_is_guest');

}

It will printout 'FOOBAR1' - How is that possible?

It is told to do so by the echo statement.

Hi

I just added the latest version of pwa to my site and I have only noticed one problem. When trying to make a secong purchase without login it says "your email is already on file-use a different email or login. Did anyone talk about this yet?

• 2 weeks later...
Hi

I just added the latest version of pwa to my site and I have only noticed one problem. When trying to make a secong purchase without login it says "your email is already on file-use a different email or login. Did anyone talk about this yet?

Two weeks later - you may have figured out already. I am not sure that your delete of customers table worked...therefore the check for existing email found one. Your first one allowed the order but did not clean up. My hunch is a similar problem as I had - the session variable wasn't really set right and the code didn't respect the conditionals to delete.

Two weeks later - you may have figured out already. I am not sure that your delete of customers table worked...therefore the check for existing email found one. Your first one allowed the order but did not clean up. My hunch is a similar problem as I had - the session variable wasn't really set right and the code didn't respect the conditionals to delete.

Do you remember how you solved this?

Folks, I am struggling to get PWA 2.0f to work with my OSC site.

I followed the installation instrucitons step by step. After completness of the installation, the user can check out the item without creating an account. Seem working.

However, I can not find the order placed by the user anywhere in Admin- "Reports/Customer Orders-total", though I can see that order in the Order History of OSC site.

I also did not see "Purchase without account" on Admin - Configuration. I did verified the database that the "commom.sql" and 'english.sql" had been executed successfully.

Not sure where I did wrongly.

Any idea?

Thanks,

Jason

Hi Everyone,

I have installed this contrib and it works fine - the problem I have is that my login page displays a chunk of white space at the top of the page. I have tried messing around with the tables in login.php but haven't been able to fix it.

Any ideas? The site is http://www.redrockoutdoor.com.au/login.php?

Thanks,

Jim

Jim,

Are you be able to see "Purchase without account" though Admin, and see order in Admin - Reports?

I installed PWA, but I did not see any of them on Admin, though I can see the order being placed without account on site.

Jason

• 2 weeks later...

Hi :)

First of all I would like to say thanks for the work you put in the contrib.

I have some weird problems. I have installed the module, but now,when a customer have chosen to shop by using the dummy account, when she have entered her info and wanna go further, pressing next, she ends up with a white page. If she then pushes back, presses the shopping cart and presses pay, she comes through. This is also a error now with the registered customers, who have an account at us.

Please lildog or others - can you help?

What is wrong?

Best Regards

Michelle

:huh: Getting a blank page when I hit the "Confirm Order" button. It takes me to the "checkout_process.php" page which results in a blank page.

- Viewing the source code of the blank page in the web browser shows no code whatsoever.

- Logging in as a registered customer also results in a blank page.

- I am using SSL.

- Not using STS.

Followed instructions flawlessly with no hiccups and works perfectly in every other way except this last step won't work.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Kind Regard

Todd.

Edited by toddzy

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Why will the table_customer_basket not be updated after someone had insert his shipping informations.

There is no insert for this table. With the normal create_account, there are inserts.

It is linked to checkout_shipping.php and with PWA the table will not be filled?

How can i solve this, because my calculation of the shipping costs are based on that table.

Could it depends on the tep_session_register('customer_is_guest');?

Thanks for trying to help;)

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to bore you with this question, but I just downloaded v2.0f and the readme says that it can work with tracking with some code changes. What tracking contribution are they referring to? I want to add tracking with this contrib, but not sure which one to use. Here is the quote from readme. A link to the tracking contrib would be useful to me and others I imagine

####################TRACKING CONTRIB########################
in catalog/checkout_process.php --- This is part of Tracking contribution, 
so if you don't have Tracking contribution installed you probably don't need to do this step

Edited by Steelworks

• 4 weeks later...

I have PWA 2b installed on a test site. PWA seems to work with the 1st order, but the customer info does not get removed once the order has been placed and remains in memory for some time. If there is a 2nd order placed it will use most of the info from the first, but this is not what I need. I read all up to 2f to see if there is any help and I think I've tried everything without any luck.

Anyone able to help, or steer me in the right direction.

Thanks,

Nav

Hello,

"PWA Customer Account Delete Addon" has been added to the contribution at the following URL:

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/355

Please make those changes to delete the temporary customer account after a customer does the purchase through PWA. Temporary customer account created through PWA also gets deleted if the customer does the logoff before completing the purchase. My Account and Logoff links would not show up after the Checkout Success.

Lakshmanan

Hello,

"PWA Customer Account Delete Addon" has been added to the contribution at the following URL:

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/355

Please make those changes to delete the temporary customer account after a customer does the purchase through PWA. Temporary customer account created through PWA also gets deleted if the customer does the logoff before completing the purchase. My Account and Logoff links would not show up after the Checkout Success.

Lakshmanan

Lakshmanan,

Thanks for the info. I worked on this all yesterday with no luck, and then to find that a hopeful resolution was just posted today. My question to all at this time is if I need to update PWA step by step or can I jump right into 2.0f (I have 2.0b currently installed).

Thanks,

Nav

Lakshmanan,

Thanks for the info. I worked on this all yesterday with no luck, and then to find that a hopeful resolution was just posted today. My question to all at this time is if I need to update PWA step by step or can I jump right into 2.0f (I have 2.0b currently installed).

Thanks,

Nav

Please disregard the previous post regarding the proper upgrade path as I already upgraded (step by step). And thanks to Lakshmanan for the info on the updated contrib - it worked like a charm!

Nav

I just installed v 2.0g and all works fine but one little problem.

When customer goes to buy it now an then is in checkout I get huge space where comments are with a number 5 in it. Wierd?

Can somone please help. Or tell me what page to send code from?

I think the error is in checkout_payment

here is that code located in catalog/

<?php

/*

$Id: checkout_payment.php 1739 2007-12-20 00:52:16Z hpdl $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright © 2007 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

// if the customer is not logged on, redirect them to the login page

if (!tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) {

$navigation->set_snapshot();

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN, '', 'SSL'));

}

// if there is nothing in the customers cart, redirect them to the shopping cart page

if ($cart->count_contents() < 1) {

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART));

}

// if no shipping method has been selected, redirect the customer to the shipping method selection page

if (!tep_session_is_registered('shipping')) {

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL'));

}

// avoid hack attempts during the checkout procedure by checking the internal cartID

if (isset($cart->cartID) && tep_session_is_registered('cartID')) {

if ($cart->cartID != $cartID) {

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL'));

}

}

// Stock Check

if ( (STOCK_CHECK == 'true') && (STOCK_ALLOW_CHECKOUT != 'true') ) {

$products = $cart->get_products();

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($products); $i<$n; $i++) {

if (tep_check_stock($products[$i]['id'], $products[$i]['quantity'])) {

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART));

break;

}

}

}

// {{ buySAFE Module

if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['WantsBond'])

{

$WantsBond = $HTTP_POST_VARS['WantsBond'];

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, tep_get_all_get_params(), 'SSL'));

}

// }}

// {{ buySAFE Module

if (is_array($buysafe_result) && $buysafe_result['IsBuySafeEnabled'] == 'true')

{

$buysafe_module->draw_payment_page();

}

// }}

// if no billing destination address was selected, use the customers own address as default

if (!tep_session_is_registered('billto')) {

tep_session_register('billto');

$billto = $customer_default_address_id;

} else {

// verify the selected billing address

if ( (is_array($billto) && empty($billto)) || is_numeric($billto) ) {

$check_address_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_ADDRESS_BOOK . " where customers_id = '" . (int)$customer_id . "' and address_book_id = '" . (int)$billto . "'");

$check_address = tep_db_fetch_array($check_address_query);

if ($check_address['total'] != '1') {

$billto = $customer_default_address_id;

if (tep_session_is_registered('payment')) tep_session_unregister('payment');

}

}

}

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'order.php');

$order = new order;

if (!tep_session_is_registered('comments')) tep_session_register('comments');

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['comments']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['comments'])) {

$comments = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['comments']);

}

$total_weight = $cart->show_weight();

$total_count = $cart->count_contents();

// load all enabled payment modules

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'payment.php');

$payment_modules = new payment;

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT);

$breadcrumb->add(NAVBAR_TITLE_1, tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL'));

$breadcrumb->add(NAVBAR_TITLE_2, tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, '', 'SSL'));

?>

<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">

<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>

<head>

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">

<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>

<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css">

<script language="javascript"><!--

var selected;

function selectRowEffect(object, buttonSelect) {

if (!selected) {

if (document.getElementById) {

selected = document.getElementById('defaultSelected');

} else {

selected = document.all['defaultSelected'];

}

}

if (selected) selected.className = 'moduleRow';

object.className = 'moduleRowSelected';

selected = object;

// one button is not an array

if (document.checkout_payment.payment[0]) {

document.checkout_payment.payment[buttonSelect].checked=true;

} else {

document.checkout_payment.payment.checked=true;

}

}

function rowOverEffect(object) {

if (object.className == 'moduleRow') object.className = 'moduleRowOver';

}

function rowOutEffect(object) {

if (object.className == 'moduleRowOver') object.className = 'moduleRow';

}

//--></script>

<?php echo $payment_modules->javascript_validation(); ?>

</head>

<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0">

<!-- header //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>

<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="3" cellpadding="3">

<tr>

<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<!-- left_navigation //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>

<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->

</table></td>

<!-- body_text //-->

<td width="100%" valign="top"><?php echo tep_draw_form('checkout_payment', tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_CONFIRMATION, '', 'SSL'), 'post', 'onsubmit="return check_form();"'); ?><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></td>

<td class="pageHeading" align="right"></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['payment_error']) && is_object(${$HTTP_GET_VARS['payment_error']}) && ($error = ${$HTTP_GET_VARS['payment_error']}->get_error())) {

?>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td class="main"><b><?php echo tep_output_string_protected($error['title']); ?></b></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBoxNotice">

<tr class="infoBoxNoticeContents">

<tr>

<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>

<td class="main" width="100%" valign="top"><?php echo tep_output_string_protected($error['error']); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><b><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_BILLING_ADDRESS; ?></b></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">

<tr class="infoBoxContents">

<tr>

<td class="main" width="50%" valign="top"><?php echo TEXT_SELECTED_BILLING_DESTINATION; ?><br><br><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT_ADDRESS, '', 'SSL') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_change_address.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CHANGE_ADDRESS) . '</a>'; ?></td>

<td align="right" width="50%" valign="top"><table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td class="main" align="center" valign="top"><b><?php echo TITLE_BILLING_ADDRESS; ?></b><br><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'arrow_south_east.gif'); ?></td>

<td class="main" valign="top"><?php echo tep_address_label($customer_id, $billto, true, ' ', '<br>'); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><b><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_PAYMENT_METHOD; ?></b></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">

<?php

$selection = $payment_modules->selection();

if (sizeof($selection) > 1) {

?>

<tr>

<td class="main" width="50%" valign="top"><?php echo TEXT_SELECT_PAYMENT_METHOD; ?></td>

<td class="main" width="50%" valign="top" align="right"><b><?php echo TITLE_PLEASE_SELECT; ?></b><br><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'arrow_east_south.gif'); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

} else {

?>

<tr>

<td class="main" width="100%" colspan="2"><?php echo TEXT_ENTER_PAYMENT_INFORMATION; ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

$radio_buttons = 0;

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($selection); $i<$n; $i++) {

?>

<tr>

<td colspan="2"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<?php

if ( ($selection[$i]['id'] == $payment) || ($n == 1) ) {

echo ' <tr id="defaultSelected" class="moduleRowSelected" onmouseover="rowOverEffect(this)" onmouseout="rowOutEffect(this)" onclick="selectRowEffect(this, ' . $radio_buttons . ')">' . "\n";

} else {

echo ' <tr class="moduleRow" onmouseover="rowOverEffect(this)" onmouseout="rowOutEffect(this)" onclick="selectRowEffect(this, ' . $radio_buttons . ')">' . "\n";

}

?>

<td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>

<td class="main" colspan="3"><b><?php echo $selection[$i]['module']; ?></b></td>

<td class="main" align="right">

<?php

if (sizeof($selection) > 1) {

echo tep_draw_radio_field('payment', $selection[$i]['id'], ($selection[$i]['id'] == $payment));

} else {

echo tep_draw_hidden_field('payment', $selection[$i]['id']);

}

?>

</td>

<td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

if (isset($selection[$i]['error'])) {

?>

<tr>

<td class="main" colspan="4"><?php echo $selection[$i]['error']; ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

} elseif (isset($selection[$i]['fields']) && is_array($selection[$i]['fields'])) {

?>

<tr>

<td colspan="4"><table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<?php

for ($j=0, $n2=sizeof($selection[$i]['fields']); $j<$n2; $j++) {

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo $selection[$i]['fields'][$j]['title']; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo $selection[$i]['fields'][$j]['field']; ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

</table></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

</table></td>

</tr>

<?php

$radio_buttons++;

}

?>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<?php

// {{ buySAFE Module

if (is_array($buysafe_result) && $buysafe_result['IsBuySafeEnabled'] == 'true')

{

$buysafe_module->draw_payment_page();

}

// }}

?>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><b><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_COMMENTS; ?></b></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<tr>

<td><?php echo tep_draw_textarea_field('comments', 'soft', '60', '5', $comments); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><b><?php echo TITLE_CONTINUE_CHECKOUT_PROCEDURE . '</b><br>' . TEXT_CONTINUE_CHECKOUT_PROCEDURE; ?></td>

<td class="main" align="right"><?php echo tep_image_submit('button_continue.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td width="25%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td width="50%" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_silver.gif', '1', '5'); ?></td>

<td width="50%"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_silver.gif', '100%', '1'); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

<tr>

<td width="50%"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_silver.gif', '100%', '1'); ?></td>

<td><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'checkout_bullet.gif'); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

<td width="25%"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_silver.gif', '100%', '1'); ?></td>

<tr>

<td width="50%"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_silver.gif', '1', '5'); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td align="center" width="25%" class="checkoutBarFrom"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL') . '" class="checkoutBarFrom">' . CHECKOUT_BAR_DELIVERY . '</a>'; ?></td>

<td align="center" width="25%" class="checkoutBarCurrent"><?php echo CHECKOUT_BAR_PAYMENT; ?></td>

<td align="center" width="25%" class="checkoutBarTo"><?php echo CHECKOUT_BAR_CONFIRMATION; ?></td>

<td align="center" width="25%" class="checkoutBarTo"><?php echo CHECKOUT_BAR_FINISHED; ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></form></td>

<!-- body_text_eof //-->

<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<!-- right_navigation //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_right.php'); ?>

<!-- right_navigation_eof //-->

</table></td>

</tr>

</table>

<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>

<!-- footer_eof //-->

<br>

</body>

</html>

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

I fixed the problem. Maybe some of you can look at this code.

problem...

While viewing the checkout_shipping.php file I read the lines

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<tr>

<td><?php echo tep_draw_textarea_field('comments', 'soft', '60' , '5'); ?></td>

I changed it to

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<tr>

<td><?php echo tep_draw_textarea_field('comments', 'soft', '5'); ?></td>

and it worked great!

Don,t know why? but it looks great and the box for comments is normal sized now.

did the same to checkout_payment.php file.

maybe some of you can figur out why this worked and why i had a comments box the size of texas and a 5 already inserted.

hope this helps anyont with similiar problems. Im using version 2.0g and osc version 2rc2a

I fixed the problem. Maybe some of you can look at this code.

problem...

While viewing the checkout_shipping.php file I read the lines

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<tr>

<td><?php echo tep_draw_textarea_field('comments', 'soft', '60' , '5'); ?></td>

I changed it to

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<tr>

<td><?php echo tep_draw_textarea_field('comments', 'soft', '5'); ?></td>

and it worked great!

Don,t know why? but it looks great and the box for comments is normal sized now.

did the same to checkout_payment.php file.

maybe some of you can figur out why this worked and why i had a comments box the size of texas and a 5 already inserted.

hope this helps anyont with similiar problems. Im using version 2.0g and osc version 2rc2a

ok it appears im talking to myself here but here goes. :blink:

Another problem.

version 2.0g

When i go to print packing slip or invoice it gives me a sql error

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/myhomepw/public_html/restomusclecar.com/admin/includes/functions/database.php on line 99

any ideas

code below

<?php

/*

$Id: database.php 1739 2007-12-20 00:52:16Z hpdl $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright © 2007 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

function tep_db_connect($server = DB_SERVER, $username = DB_SERVER_USERNAME, $password = DB_SERVER_PASSWORD, $database = DB_DATABASE, $link = 'db_link') {

global $$link;

if (USE_PCONNECT == 'true') {

$$link = mysql_pconnect($server, $username, $password);

} else {

$$link = mysql_connect($server, $username, $password);

}

if ($$link) mysql_select_db($database);

return $$link;

}

function tep_db_close($link = 'db_link') {

global $$link;

return mysql_close($$link);

}

function tep_db_error($query, $errno, $error) {

die('<font color="#000000"><b>' . $errno . ' - ' . $error . '<br><br>' . $query . '<br><br><small><font color="#ff0000">[TEP STOP]</font></small><br><br></b></font>');

}

function tep_db_query($query, $link = 'db_link') {

global $$link, $logger;

if (defined('STORE_DB_TRANSACTIONS') && (STORE_DB_TRANSACTIONS == 'true')) {

if (!is_object($logger)) $logger = new logger;

$logger->write($query, 'QUERY');

}

$result = mysql_query($query, $$link) or tep_db_error($query, mysql_errno(), mysql_error());

if (defined('STORE_DB_TRANSACTIONS') && (STORE_DB_TRANSACTIONS == 'true')) {

if (mysql_error()) $logger->write(mysql_error(), 'ERROR');

}

return $result;

}

function tep_db_perform($table, $data, $action = 'insert', $parameters = '', $link = 'db_link') {

reset($data);

if ($action == 'insert') {

$query = 'insert into ' . $table . ' (';

while (list($columns, ) = each($data)) {

$query .= $columns . ', ';

}

$query = substr($query, 0, -2) . ') values (';

reset($data);

while (list(, $value) = each($data)) {

switch ((string)$value) {

case 'now()':

$query .= 'now(), ';