• Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] osc2amazon - oscommerce to amazon synchronization

hozone

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello

I followed instructions and got my API credentials.  Been trying to use it, but there is no local products to import. Do I have to export to a physical list cdv and then transform it to text and then put it in the required folder?

Or should it create the list by itself?

post-259857-0-66934000-1424145544_thumb.png

HEllo. Thanks for the fast response. I ran that php "admin/amazon_addproducts.php" and got this

amazon Add Item pixel_trans.gif1054 - Unknown column 'p.products_ean' in 'field list'

select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_model, p.products_ean, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id from products p, products_description pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '0' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '3'

[TEP STOP]

I have the same issue as abelux. A database error. If I delete that reference then the error goes away. However my amazon_addproducts.php page is just an empty screen. There is nothing displaying that would allow me to add a product. Only the header amazon Add Products and my admin menu in the left column.

In looking at the code I noticed this line: $amazonfile = "../admin/amazon_list.txt";

This txt file was not part of the contribution and there were no instructions stating that we needed to create this file.

Also, there is this reference in the .config.inc file: $amazon_viewlink = "http://www.amazon.it/gp/product/";

This appears to point to an Italian Amazon link. Are we supposed to modify this? If so what are we supposed to enter here?

@@abelux
yes, i'm sorry but i forget to add to mention that products_ean columns has to be added to the table.

@@AdmiralRedBeard

yes, of course you need to change the amazon viewlink

amazon_list.txt it should be created when you add a product from the crontribution to amazon.

osCommerce Italia support: http://www.oscommerceitalia.com

Thank you hOZONE, for your reply. I noticed that after I posted that the Add to Amazon button appears when I go to edit my individual products.

For the viewlink, what is that function? Is that where the products go when we add them to Amazon? Where do we get that link value?

ARB

P.S. for anyone that is curious, EAN is similar to a UPC code or a barcode that identifies your products. There are a couple of contributions out there that will supply your products with this code. I am in the process of adding one to my v2.3.4 store.

@@abelux

yes, i'm sorry but i forget to add to mention that products_ean columns has to be added to the table.

Hello. Thanks for the fast response again.  How do I add  products_ean columns to the table?  To what table?  Actually I have a column in my product db which already has san numbers.  Sorry I understand coding but I´m not a master.  Thanks for the big help.

When I try to add a product, I am getting this error:

1146 - Table '951263_osc.products_stock' doesn't exist

select products_stock_quantity as products_quantity from products_stock where products_id = '37' and products_stock_attributes = ''

I do not have a products_stock database and the supplied sql had no mention of it either. What am I missing?

products_ean columns has to be added to the table products

For how to add, use phpmyadmin or plain mysql.

Hozone. I did ran the  SQL file that comes in your package since I installed it. The SQL went through without errors. This should have added the column right? If it had, then what might be the problem?

Edited by abelux

Hozone.  I changed in my DB the name of my pre existing column  "ean_code" to "products_ean". Then I ran admin/amazon_addproducts.php.

​It showed no errors, but also did nothing. Then I clicked on "update amazon list" and it says "write ok".  I went into amazon seller central and there is no product created.

I´ve got the right mws on .config.inc.php since the beginning. Also got the right Market ID, although for my country it has the suffix  "771770".  So If I add it with a comma after the market place ID, then I get no connection to amazon. I was told by Amazon that I needed to include this suffix in order to reach Amazon Mexico.  So how do I put that in then?

Like if i put the suffix then when I click on Update Amazon List i get 

amazon Sync Items pixel_trans.gif updating list...
step 1/3
RequestReport error

Thanks very much

Edited by abelux