• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Installation of PayPal Express (Payflow Edition)

mwheels

Hello,

I have a basic setup question. 

I recently downloaded both PayPal Payments Pro (Payflow Edition) & PayPal Express Payments (Payflow Edition) add-ons from here http://addons.oscommerce.com/category?search=paypal

After following the instructions to extract the .php & .crt files to the correct directories on the web server, I now see the Payments Pro module on our oscommerce management site, but cannot see the Express Payments module. I have triple-checked to make sure all of the files were placed into the right directories, but only the Payments Pro was added to the payment modules. Has anyone had an issue with getting both the latest PayPal modules to appear in their osCommerce?

I'm using osCommerce v2.2 RC2. The current PayPal modules that are installed and active are: PayPal Website Payments Pro (US) Direct Payments v1.0 & PayPal Express Checkout v1.0

I've attached screenshot of the three directories.

Thank you in advanced for your help!

-Miles

post-330965-0-22263100-1411057472_thumb.png

In your test site, (not live), I would uninstall the old modules, delete the old files, and revert any code changes they required. then make sure you have installed the new ones correctly one more time. use file comparison tool makes it go smoothly and you don't miss anything.  Personally i also delete any of those payment modules i know i will never use.  They just add clutter in the way of modules area in admin.  

I say test site as you dont want to break your live site until you have the test site modules appearing.   if they appear then you should be able to install, configure, and test in sandbox mode on the live site, until you are ready to switch to live mode.