• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Danish in v2.3.4

Plop

Hi there.

I've just installed v2.3.4 and added Danish language pack for 2.3.1 and Danish upgrade language for 2.3.2
All seems to be working, excpet the checkout.
I'm recieving the following error on that page :

MODULE_CONTENT_LOGIN_HEADING_RETURNING_CUSTOMER

MODULE_CONTENT_LOGIN_TEXT_RETURNING_CUSTOMER

E-Mail Adresse: Password:

MODULE_CONTENT_LOGIN_TEXT_PASSWORD_FORGOTTEN

can anyone guide me, to what file i need to edit, or replace from English, to avoid this error ?

Thanks in advance

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

You should compare your Danish files with  standard English files you will find that under includes/languages/danish/modules/  you are missing a few files upload the English version (missing files) and then Translate yourself .

It would be nice if you get the translation finished  for 2.3.4 that you upload your revised language pack to the add on area for other users.

Helped a guy with the dutch (free help)  got it working nicely he promised to upload as part of the deal and did not bother his As** not very nice for other Danish users bit selfish if you ask me!!

PS : pay special attention to your include/languages/danish/password_reset.php  and include/languages/danish/password_forgotten.php as if my memory is correct there are also several changes so best to compare with the English and are sure you have all the language defines.

Regards

Joli

Edited by joli1811
To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.