• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Authorize.net (SIM) Payment Confirmation page issue

tim_ver

I have OScommerce version 2.3.3.3 and I am using Authorize.net (SIM) for payment method. The issue I have is after I enter the card for payment, it works fine but when it takes me back to the Success page "Your Order Has Been Processed!". All the info on the page is all messed up. Everything is on the far left of the page and not properly formated.

Here is some of what it shows on the reciept page, all text is left justified:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shipping & Returns

My Account

Log off

Search:

Home

New

Featured

Top sellers

Specials

Brands

Reviews

Contacts

Now in your cart 0 items

Shopping Cart:

"Image of LOGO IS here"

Top » Catalog » Checkout » Success

Your Order Has Been Processed!

Your order has been successfully processed! Your products will arrive at their destination within 2-5 working days.

checkout_success

Please notify me of updates to the products I have selected below:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a screen shot - post-10653-0-25176800-1401680663_thumb.jpg

The Version of Authorize.net SIM is 1.0 / API Version 3.1. Installed with Oscommerce default install no add on.

How do I fix this isssue?

Thanks

I only use Authorize.net for payment. So you would have to go throught creating and account, and a full check out to see the results page display. I did since try it on my phone also with Firefox version 23.0 worked fine. But then updated it to version 29.0.1 and got the same display of messed up text. Also tried Chrome versions 31.0.1650.59 and 35.0.1916.138 and both did not work on the phone.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...