• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

New Certified PayPal Payment Modules

My connection settings in the backend for paypal payment standard are like dis...

Enable PayPal Payments Standard
True

Seller E-Mail Address
[email protected]

Primary E-Mail Address

Page Style

Transaction Method
Sale

Set Preparing Order Status
Preparing [PayPal Standard]

Set PayPal Acknowledged Order Status

PayPal Transactions Order Status Level

Payment Zone
--none--

Gateway Server
Live

Verify SSL Certificate
True

Proxy Server

Debug E-Mail Address
[email protected]

Enable Encrypted Website Payments
False

Your Private Key

Your Public Certificate

PayPals Public Certificate

Your PayPal Public Certificate ID

Working Directory

OpenSSL Location
/usr/bin/openssl

Sort order of display.

also I have made enable ssl in configure.php page true.

Hi Herald

I am very happy as you have replied to my issues.Yes I have put my email id in place of debug email address..But as my transaction is not getting failure so I am not getting any debug mails in both cases..

Can You please reply me wht the area that I have made mistakes??One thing I can figure out that api test connection failed...

Can you check your web server error log to see if any errors are being reported?

:heart:, osCommerce

Yes I have checked that one also but no results for that.Previously I have installed the paypal payment standard 2.0 version in my osc2.3.3.4 version.It was working fine.After that I have made some changes in english language file.There after it was not working.On the next day I have upload the original file but that is nit waorking any more.So now I have installed paypal payment standard 3.2 version.The payment is done.But ipn status is not stored in database.

Hello Harald

I need your support urgently.I have installed the paypal payment standard 3.2 in my oscommerce 2.3.3.4.But as per our previous discussion we are unable find the solution.My php version is 4.4.9.Is there any relation with that payment module?Please help me to find out the issue?Everything working fine in my sandbox environment but in live gateway the result is not getting stored in th order_status_history table.I am unable to solve the issue.Please give some suggestions.

Harald

Please understand that I live by the adage - "If it ain't broke Don't fix it."  BUT having said that I am now performing a massive upgrade from a multiple patched MS2A installation to a clean 2.3.4 install.  The Payflow Pro module currently installed is the first (or very close to the first) version is payflow_pro_v0.3 written by Dynamo Effects 

WHAT is the current version I NEED to install?  Obviously the correct vsn is important I DO NOT want to screw this vital installation up.

Thank you for your time and reply in advance.

BJ Chadduck

@@saikamini I don't know why you are experiencing problems only in live mode and not sandbox mode. I suggest trying v1.0 of the module - it does not verify the order when the customer returns back to the store but it should work for you.

The PayPal payment modules will be updated again soon which you can try again once they are available.

Could you tell me which country your PayPal account is setup with? (Both live and sandbox accounts)

WHAT is the current version I NEED to install?  Obviously the correct vsn is important I DO NOT want to screw this vital installation up.

The latest version from our Add-Ons page:

http://addons.oscommerce.com/service/paypal

As you are using an unofficial module, backup your module parameter values and uninstall the module before installing the official module.

Hello Herald

I am really very sorry as I could n't get back to you soon.Yes about that problem I have gone through that but I am very sure that the problem is for the server.I have installed the same module in another server but that is working fine.When I am going through that particular server It si not working.Also it is not associated with any paypal account also...

Please suggest me some solution as I am really need this.

But I remember once that when I have installed v2.0 it was working fine in both live and sandbox mode.All things were working fine.But once I have changed the english language file of payment module,after dat it was not working.Also I have uploaed the previous original file,but still it is not working.Finally I have moved to paypal payment standard 3.2 version..Here all things are fine but order history is not getting stored..I am so much worried.Please find some solutions for me.Please help me to get out of this..

Hi Harald

I have attached the setting details of my paypal payment standard 2.0.

Version: 2.0 (online status)
icon_popup.gif Visit PayPal Website

locked.gif Test Gateway Connection

Enable PayPal Payments Standard
True

Seller E-Mail Address
[email protected]

Primary E-Mail Address

Payment Zone
--none--

Set Preparing Order Status

Set PayPal Acknowledged Order Status

Transaction Method
Sale

Gateway Server
Live

Verify SSL Certificate
True

Proxy Server

Page Style

Debug E-Mail Address
[email protected]

Enable Encrypted Web Payments
False

Your Private Key

Your Public Certificate

PayPals Public Certificate

Your PayPal Public Certificate ID

Working Directory

OpenSSL Location
/usr/bin/openssl

Sort order of display.

Please have a look on this.But here the problem is that test api connection showing

Success!

A connection to the test gateway can been made.(But mu gateway is in live mode).Please find some solutions for me.

Edited by saikamini

Hi Harald

I have installed the paypal payment standard 3.0.It is working sometimes but sometimes it is not working fine.Can I know what is the possible reason that it is not working.Please tell some solutions.

I had the same issue as you, Kamini in live mode. I uninstalled and reinstalled the module (Log In with Paypal) and it fixed the issue for me. The test server says: Success.

But I have another issue. I click the LogIn with Paypal button and it redirects me back to my APP return URL without signing me in. The login window pops up and immediately closes and my APP return URL loads with having not signing me in.

Ok, I solved the issue if anyone needs to it. You have to match in your module the same' Information requested from customers' settings that you set up in your Paypal App.

I am also having trouble working out which module maps to the PayPal Advanced Payments service.

I looked at the demo and when I try to checkout I get an error saying "This content cannot be displayed in a frame".

Which one of these is PayPal Advanced?

PayPal (including Credit and Debit Cards) (paypal_express; Sandbox)    THIS IS PAYPAL EXPRESS CHECKOUT

PayPal (including Credit and Debit Cards) (paypal_standard; Sandbox)  THIS IS THE PAYPAL IPN MODULE

Credit or Debit Card (paypal_pro_dp; Sandbox)

PayPal (including Credit and Debit Cards) (paypal_pro_hs; Sandbox)

PayPal (including Credit and Debit Cards) (paypal_pro_payflow_hs; Sandbox  

• 1 month later...

Thanks Harold.  We installed the PayPal PayFlow module and it worked.   It was a bit of a learning curve as there are a lot of settings on the PayPal side and it is like hide and seek finding where to do it under the PayPal account. 

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone experienced the same issue as me on a iPhone that by going to the demo at https://ssl.oscommerce.com/demo/2/login.php and clicking log in to Paypal and once the sign in window appears and you click "No Thanks" there is a redirect error to a blank page? (this doesn't happen using a computer)

Edited by MarcellaE

• 3 weeks later...

Does any of those contribution have a feature to pay later? For example during checkout the customer is directed to paypal and then decides not to pay and closes the window. Would then be possible for the customer to later log in, go to "my orders" section and press a payment button to complete the payment?

• 2 months later...

The Payflow module has issues with retrying credit cards and different Paypal accounts for the same shopping cart, session id, etc. I would recommend the $request_id be changed to include the token for Paypal Express checkout and for the regular payment pro checkout the $post_string should be hashed and tacked onto $request_id. Otherwise, the customer will be hit with the DUPLICATE flag, causing a false positive.

Edited by playcraft

• 1 year later...