• Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Multi Sidebox Banners 8x.

Good day friends,

I need your help, I installed this add-ons

Multi Sidebox Banners 8x.

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/8987

all well up when I try to edit in administration/module/boxes, appears this message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function tep_cfg_select_pages() in /path_to_admin/modules.php(232) : eval()'d code on line 1.

it doesn´t permit me to edit it.

Thanks,

Chungo

Edited by Jan Zonjee

• 2 months later...

For anyone that runs into this problem, it's an issue with trying to display all the pages to edit which pages the boxes are to display.

I dont have time to figure out how to implement this right now, but to side-step this issue you just need to remove the pages checklist for each bm_sidebox(0-7), in includes/modules.  

This does mean that these will boxes will be displayed on all pages.

Either delete or coment out  

Line 24 // var $pages;

Line 33 // $this->pages = MODULE_BOXES_SIDEBOX_DISPLAY_PAGES;

Line 86 // tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) values ('Display in pages.', 'MODULE_BOXES_SIDEBOX_DISPLAY_PAGES', 'all', 'select pages where this box should be displayed. ', '6', '0','tep_cfg_select_pages' , now())");

AND in Line 94 remove 'MODULE_BOXES_SIDEBOX_DISPLAY_PAGES'
and it should look like this:
      return array('MODULE_BOXES_SIDEBOX_STATUS', 'MODULE_BOXES_SIDEBOX_CONTENT_PLACEMENT', 'MODULE_BOXES_SIDEBOX_SORT_ORDER', 'MODULE_BOXES_SIDEBOX_HEADING',  'MODULE_BOXES_SIDEBOX_CONTENTS', 'MODULE_BOXES_SIDEBOX_GROUP');

• 1 year later...

Hi,

I installed it some months ago, and up to date I followed @@BearDown recomendation, which worked perfectlly in that sense. I have it installed and working on a BS 2.3.4 Gold

But I wanted that feature of displaying any sidebox in the places I wanted it to be displayed. So, after further investigation, a couple of days ago I found this on the forum:
http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/topic/392199-fatal-error-call-to-undefined-function-tep-cfg-select-pages/

I follewed @@Gergely reocmmendation, and after installing Dynamic Template System, now it works as desired!!

So it seems (or I didn't read) that @@Bigovic, its creator, forgot to mention that Dynamic Template System addon was needed. 

PS. For 2.3.4 BS you 'll have to do some minor modifications on the files (you know, obstart, etc), and create its correspondant templates. 

Hope it can be useful for anyone.

Shopowner, not coder, experienced copypaster  :D