• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Issues installing RFQ2

sunbound2

I'm currently trying to migrate a webserver from a LAMP to a WAMP. I've gotten most of it done, now I just have a few issues to take care of.

One of modules I having an issue with is RFQ2. Whenever I try to install it, I don't get a clickable selection on the admin side, its just the code. (see screenshot)

It worked fine in the LAMP server, but we are migrating to a WAMP server and its not working, along with a few other details.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

post-327632-0-18552400-1395686476_thumb.jpg

When you see a big chunk of PHP code like that, all flowed into one block, it usually means that the add-on installation dropped the <?php and/or ?> tags, and the code is being treated as HTML code because it's outside of any PHP block. You've got to find the offending file and the code in question. It appears to have a ?> (end marker), so it's probably missing a <?php at the beginning of this code, or that tag is corrupted. Find it and fix it, and you should be in good shape.

On a Windows server, on the command line you can use findstr /s /c:"MODULE_PAYMENT_RFQ2" \*.php and try to match up the code you see in your browser with your various PHP files. Once you find that file (note that the individual lines in the file get all smeared together in the browser display), you can check what happened to the <?php tag.

Thank you!

One of two of the files where missing the PHP part of the tag... looking at the same files on the currently live linux box, they are the same way, and it was working correctly, as far as i know. The module didnt give us issues there.

but at least now i can see that the module is installed.

Now on to squashing other bugs...

Now i need to start another thread on the other bugs im trying to tackle.

Thanks again man!