• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Looking for a good SEO addon

RZpro

Hi there,

We are building our online store, and would like to integrate with a good SEO addon.

We have looked into Jack´s seo addons and FWR media, however, still uncertain which is better to go for. We would really appreciate it if someone could let us know what are the differences between the two, as well as the Pros and Cons

Thanks.

If you are referring to the seo url add-ons, take your pick they do basically the same. Although jack is still actively supporting his in this forum, which is a big plus.

If you are looking for other seo enhancements like meta info +++, have a look at: http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/8864

Good afternoon and morning to all,

im new to seo header tags,

i have just downloaded the lastest.

just want to know if there a guide for installation any where??

cheers thanks

Nathan

If you are referring to Header Tags SEO, instructions are included with it. I'm not familiar with installing Header Tags SEO Reloaded but I assume it has instructions also. For whichever one you choose, for any addon actually, you should post questions about that addon in its support thread. It usually means better replies and removes the need to guess, as in this case.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons