• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Help with finding best add-ons

natbrazil

Hi,

New here. Great Store! I find the add-on listing (sorted by date) leaving a lot to be desired unless I'm missing something.

Where there are SOO many add-ons, I'd love to see reviews, or downloads (not just todays), and such to help sort the wheat from the chaff, as they say.

Am I missing something?

Also, what is the difference on the Add-Ons page between

Normal View | Cloud View

Thanks all,

Nat

Yes, unfortunately, the addons section is quite the mess. Surprising when you stop to think that that is really the main selling point of this package. There's no way to know which packages are better, recommended or even if they work. You have to look in the support thread for the ones you are interested in and see what others are saying. Using google to search the forums for them helps. Regarding the views, I am not aware of any difference other than the menu display but I may wrong about that.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons