• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

HTML-mailmanager-osc_2.3.3.4

Flaggi

• 2 months later...

Hello i just installed your addon and i'm facing the following issue.

I tried to modify the cityscape template changing the message body backgrounf image and background. I sent a test mail fro create account response and the default message body (the placeholders) are shown outside the white box with some clutter happening. Even when I simply copied the code of cityscape or email template to a new template and then tested a response with the new template the message body shows up outside the <td> white container.

Could you please help me with that case?

THank you

Stavros

• 2 weeks later...

hi, sorry for my english ... I'm Italian. I have the same problem stavros, the images get broken and then I have another problem in forgotten password: does not show the link of password reset ... please someone give me some help thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Sorry for not responding to the support thread, i´ve been away on a fairly big project and havn´t been able to manage this thread :(

Was hoping that the community could help eachother out when i was gone.

@@StavrosZ and Mastermix, what OSC version are you running when you get the issue?

• 1 month later...