osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Wishlist OsCommerce 2.3.3.2 and higher

artstyle

Hello,

I have installed the wishlist contribution (sept 2013 version) found here:

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/8665

When I add the sql code in phpmyadmin I get this error:

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'TYPE=MyISAM' at line 7 .

If anyone can help the SQL code in full is:

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS customers_wishlist;

CREATE TABLE customers_wishlist (

customers_wishlist_id int unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment,

customers_id int unsigned NOT NULL default '0',

products_id tinytext NOT NULL,

PRIMARY KEY (customers_wishlist_id),

KEY idx_wishlist_customers_id (customers_id)

) TYPE=MyISAM;

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS customers_wishlist_attributes;

CREATE TABLE customers_wishlist_attributes (

customers_wishlist_attributes_id int unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment,

customers_id int unsigned NOT NULL default '0',

products_id tinytext NOT NULL,

products_options_id int unsigned NOT NULL default '0',

products_options_value_id int unsigned NOT NULL default '0',

PRIMARY KEY (customers_wishlist_attributes_id),

KEY idx_wishlist_att_customers_id (customers_id)

) TYPE=MyISAM;

INSERT INTO configuration_group ( configuration_group_id , configuration_group_title , configuration_group_description , sort_order , visible ) VALUES ( '12954', 'Wish List Settings', 'Settings for your Wish List', '25', '1' );

INSERT INTO configuration ( configuration_id , configuration_title , configuration_key , configuration_value , configuration_description , configuration_group_id , sort_order , last_modified , date_added , use_function , set_function ) VALUES ( '', 'Max Wish List', 'MAX_DISPLAY_WISHLIST_PRODUCTS', '12', 'How many wish list items to show per page on the main wishlist.php file', '12954', '', now(), now(), NULL , NULL );

INSERT INTO configuration ( configuration_id , configuration_title , configuration_key , configuration_value , configuration_description , configuration_group_id , sort_order , last_modified , date_added , use_function , set_function ) VALUES ( '', 'Max Wish List Box', 'MAX_DISPLAY_WISHLIST_BOX', '4', 'How many wish list items to display in the infobox before it changes to a counter', '12954', '', now(), now(), NULL , NULL );

INSERT INTO configuration ( configuration_id , configuration_title , configuration_key , configuration_value , configuration_description , configuration_group_id , sort_order , last_modified , date_added , use_function , set_function ) VALUES ( '', 'Display Emails', 'DISPLAY_WISHLIST_EMAILS', '10', 'How many emails to display when the customer emails their wish list link', '12954', '', now(), now(), NULL , NULL );

INSERT INTO configuration ( configuration_id , configuration_title , configuration_key , configuration_value , configuration_description , configuration_group_id , sort_order , last_modified , date_added , use_function , set_function ) VALUES ( '', 'Wish List Redirect', 'WISHLIST_REDIRECT', 'No', 'Do you want to redirect back to the product_info.php page when a customer adds a product to their wish list?', '12954', '', now(), now(), NULL , 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'Yes\', \'No\'),' );

Thank you in advance.

I think it will work if you remove the "TYPE = myISAM"

make sure to leave the " ; " to end the sql statement

you'll probably have another mysql database type not supporting myISAM, but that is not a big deal

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

I do not use the responsive bootstrap version since i coded my responsive version earlier, but i have bought every 28d of code package to support burts effort and keep this forum alive (albeit more like on life support).

So if you are still here ? What are you waiting for ?!

Find the most frequent unique errors to fix:

grep "PHP" php_error_log.txt | sed "s/^.* PHP/PHP/g" |grep "line" |sort | uniq -c | sort -r > counterrors.txt

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I would like to add a line to the wishlist email to BCC the site owner when wishlists are sent out. has anyone figured out a way to do this. I have tried altering the friends list to include that address and altering the php that does the send but neither are functional.

Any help appreciated.