• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

ajax update price addon 2.3.3.4 problems

Matt_

Good Evening,

I use a 2.3.3.4 store with php 5.4.21 and the contrib says it is 2.3.3 compatible but I cannot get it to work correctly. The price does not automatically update when the attributes are added. The addon is installed correctly based on the spanish instructions using a translator.

I have tried a couple different price update addons that basically do the same thing and one gives me a white page so I restored and tried the addon that has the directions in spanish. I don't get the white page error with the spanish version but the price does not update (ajax) when the attribs are added. They do work as they should (i.e. default oscommerce) but the addon doesn't work.

Does anyone know of a change that needs to be made in the addon to get it to work in version 2.3.3.4? I am really missing this addon in the newest version as I sell a lot of products with tons of attribute options.

Thank You.

• 5 years later...

Glad that I found you. I use this add-on to show the sub-total price of selected options.

On a mobile screen, the options dollar values always get hidden due to the small screen. Now the customer knows how much options are selected.

options_subtotal.thumb.jpg.1addbd015a1ea3412f4676732b573fa9.jpg