• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

ColourBox photosetGrid

joli1811

Hi,

Was just wondering if anyone had the Colourbox PhotosetGrid working it seems to be breaking my product_info.php.

Footer etc disappears maybe my mistake think something simple everything else was great I find it very fast and light and a lot more possibility's than fancy box.

Used for example for a googlemap in the nav bar quick, clean and easy.

Regards

Joli

To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.

Hi,

Was just wondering if anyone had the Colourbox PhotosetGrid working it seems to be breaking my product_info.php.

Footer etc disappears maybe my mistake think something simple everything else was great I find it very fast and light and a lot more possibility's than fancy box.

Used for example for a googlemap in the nav bar quick, clean and easy.

Regards

Joli

John, I have it working on a shop, no problems that I've noticed. I can provide you the url if you want to take a look.

But see here:

https://github.com/osCommerce/oscommerce2/commits/master?page=8

4 July 2013

If I recall correctly I needed to do all the jquery updates and the jquery flot in addition to

Replace bxGallery and FancyBox with PhotosetGrid and ColorBox

to get it to work

I am not a professional webmaster or PHP coder by background or training but I will try to help as best I can.

I remember what it was like when I first started with osC. It can be overwhelming.

However, I strongly recommend considering hiring a professional for extensive site modifications, site cleaning, etc.

There are several good pros here on osCommerce. Look around, you'll figure out who they are.

John, I have it working on a shop, no problems that I've noticed. I can provide you the url if you want to take a look.

But see here:

https://github.com/osCommerce/oscommerce2/commits/master?page=8

4 July 2013

If I recall correctly I needed to do all the jquery updates and the jquery flot in addition to

Replace bxGallery and FancyBox with PhotosetGrid and ColorBox

to get it to work

Hi Steve,

Yeah got it working a bit better now took the product_info.php from the 2.4 version so footer back again instead of the the github manual changes

may have made a mistake although the code is very different now.

but have a new bug my images have a small border and now at the bottom of the images on product.php the bottom border is cut you probably would not notice on a normal image so just working on that now .

Will take a look think maybe I missed that jqueryflot you can see here-->link if your lucky :D just working now so site sometimes down

Thanks

John

PS: using on 2.3.4 with all latest jquery stuff

in the 2.3.3.4 shop I have the colourbox/photosetgrid working on I see the cut bottom border only when the image is the focus. otherwise no borders.

this image is of the three product images on a product page with no focus thus no border. if there was a focus the top image would have left, top and right borders.

I am not a professional webmaster or PHP coder by background or training but I will try to help as best I can.

I remember what it was like when I first started with osC. It can be overwhelming.

However, I strongly recommend considering hiring a professional for extensive site modifications, site cleaning, etc.

There are several good pros here on osCommerce. Look around, you'll figure out who they are.

@@joli1811

On product_id=234 the overflow:hidden property is cutting off the image on the bottom because of the height set on its parent <div class="photoset-row cols-1">

Not sure if that is what you were working on or not...

@@mattjt83

Thanks Matt will take a look in that direction got a bit of searching to do bug hunting (w00t) luv it think you have put me on the right track.

Regards

Joli

@@mattjt83

Magik Mann Matt :thumbsup:

That fixed it had to change the /ext/photoset-grid/jquery.photoset-grid.min.js to overflow:"visible" really pleased with the colourbox fits now so tidily on the right hand page side nicer than fancy box well done team a nice improvement.

Regards

Joli

PS:Matt how did you see that in firebug??

While my images are do not have the border John is using, the same situation was existing but not apparent. Taking a cue from Joli I modified that file and now when the image has focus the entire perimeter shows as selected. so this should be the proper setting yes?

And for anyone else following John's formatting should not the default setting be visible otherwise others will have this situation?

@@joli1811

Using the built in Firefox inspect element feature you can see and edit tons of different things on a web page. Also, the Firefox scratch pad is super useful for injecting javascript edits into a page to see how things work without actually having to insert the code into your page, which makes testing really fast and simple :)

Matt

@@altoid

Play with this one used it to pull up a google map and a pdf file from a simple text link script goes in template-top.php it realy is very versatile

<script>

$(document).ready(function(){

//Examples of how to assign the Colorbox event to elements

$(".group1").colorbox({rel:'group1'});

$(".group2").colorbox({rel:'group2', transition:"fade"});

$(".group3").colorbox({rel:'group3', transition:"none", width:"75%", height:"75%"});

$(".group4").colorbox({rel:'group4', slideshow:true});

$(".ajax").colorbox();

$(".youtube").colorbox({iframe:true, innerWidth:640, innerHeight:390});

$(".vimeo").colorbox({iframe:true, innerWidth:500, innerHeight:409});

$(".iframe").colorbox({iframe:true, width:"80%", height:"80%"});

$(".iframe2").colorbox({iframe:true, width:"70%", height:"110%"});

$(".inline").colorbox({inline:true, width:"50%"});

$(".callbacks").colorbox({

onOpen:function(){ alert('onOpen: colorbox is about to open'); },

onload:function(){ alert('onload: colorbox has started to load the targeted content'); },

onComplete:function(){ alert('onComplete: colorbox has displayed the loaded content'); },

onCleanup:function(){ alert('onCleanup: colorbox has begun the close process'); },

onClosed:function(){ alert('onClosed: colorbox has completely closed'); }

});

$('.non-retina').colorbox({rel:'group5', transition:'none'})

$('.retina').colorbox({rel:'group5', transition:'none', retinaImage:true, retinaUrl:true});

//Example of preserving a Javascript event for inline calls.

$("#click").click(function(){

$('#click').css({"background-color":"#f00", "color":"#fff", "cursor":"inherit"}).text("Open this window again and this message will still be here.");

return false;

});

});

</script>

<li><a class='iframe' href="http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=embed&hl=en&geocode=&q=6578+Gateway+Ave,+Sarasota,+FL,34231+&aq=&sll=27.698638,-83.804601&sspn=11.365986,14.128418&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=6578+Gateway+Ave,+Sarasota,+Florida+34231&t=m&z=14&ll=27.260072,-82.516706" style="color:#666666;text-align:left">Directions to our store

</a></li>

have fun :D

have fun :D

just the excuse i needed to not rake leaves tomorrow. thanks

Archived