• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Currency symbol messed up after upgrade to 2.3.3.3

ABS0lute

After the upgrade to 2.3.3.3 the currency symbol is not showing the but €, this happens on the site and in the administrator environment.

On the site I have solved it by redefining the currency symbol in "localization/currencies" but for the other places like administrator environment and the order history I have no idea how to solve it.

During the upgrade from 2.3.3.2 to .3 I have changed the Dutch language file setting from:

@setlocale(LC_TIME, 'nl_NL.ISO_8859-1' , 'Dutch');

to

setlocale(LC_ALL, array('nl_NL.UTF-8', 'nl_NL.UTF8', 'nld_nld'));

Could this be the issue?

Also when I run the "security checks" it tells me that some database tables have to be converted to UTF-8.

I have have converted all none UTF-8 tables via the "database tables" menu, but I still get the same error when I rerun the security check.

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks,

Abondi

We are working on this problem. Recover your SQL data from saved files. Do not use utf8 convert.

:blink:
osCommerce based shop owner with minimal design and focused on background works. When the less is more.
Email managment with tracking pixel, package managment for shipping, stock management, warehouse managment with bar code reader, parcel shops management on 3000 pickup points without local store.

@@Gergely

after upgrading to 2.3.3.3 i have wrong pricing of orders in my admin ( the fixed_price in the database table orders_products does not take the decimal numbers while products_price is correct and the price in orders_total is correct )

i converted all my tables to utf_8

how can i fix this or what did i do wrong?

@@RWork

Could you post this issue into bug reports?

:blink:
osCommerce based shop owner with minimal design and focused on background works. When the less is more.
Email managment with tracking pixel, package managment for shipping, stock management, warehouse managment with bar code reader, parcel shops management on 3000 pickup points without local store.

Archived