• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Admin page giving errors upon live

cytron

I have just finished and uploaded my oscommerce folder to my web server and did everything to make it go live. My products catalog page works fine, but when I want to go to the admin section on the server, I get the following error:

Warning: require(/os/oscommerce-2.3.3/catalog/includes/classes/action_recorder.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/10/11121110/html/os/oscommerce-2.3.3/catalog/admin/includes/classes/action_recorder.php on line 13

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/os/oscommerce-2.3.3/catalog/includes/classes/action_recorder.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5_3/lib/php') in /home/content/10/11121110/html/os/oscommerce-2.3.3/catalog/admin/includes/classes/action_recorder.php on line 13

Here is linke 13: require('includes/application_top.php');

Application_top.php is in the folder and as far as I know configured correctly. I am attaching both files for review.

action_recorder.php

application_top.php

Is it exist? I see some misconfiguration problem.

/os/oscommerce-2.3.3/catalog/includes/classes/action_recorder.php

:blink:
osCommerce based shop owner with minimal design and focused on background works. When the less is more.
Email managment with tracking pixel, package managment for shipping, stock management, warehouse managment with bar code reader, parcel shops management on 3000 pickup points without local store.

Hi Brian,

/home/content/10/11121110/html/os/oscommerce-2.3.3/catalog/admin/includes/classes/action_recorder.php

surely you should have installed

/home/content/10/11121110/html/catalog/admin/includes/classes/action_recorder.php

Regards

Joli

To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.

Archived