• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Worldpay orders dissapearing

justinswa

I'm running 2.3.3.2 with RBS Woldpay Hosted Ver 1.0 payment module.

From time to time a customer will buy a product and successfully pay through Worldpay. The Worldpay confirmation comes through with an OSC cart ID, but when I go to OSC admin there is no sign of the order there. Looking at the database I don't find the order there in the "customers_basket" or "orders" table. What is likely to be causing the problem? Worldpay? OCS main software? Payment Module? Server? Browser? It seems strange to me that the order should have completely disappeared from the database. Surely the logical way for it to work would be that the entry in the "customers_basket" table shouldn't be removed before it has been copied to the "orders" table? (although most orders seem to stay in the "customers_basket" table even after checkout is complete anyway...)

Thanks in advance for your help...:)

• 5 months later...

Hi,

we are having the same problem but with the addition that the customer is told the transaction has cancelled and they end up paying 3 times, or on the odd accassion it works properly but this is very intermittent and this is going to end up putting people off using our site rather than encouraging them!

Did you ever get the problem sorted? If so may I ask how?

thanks in advance o:)