• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Customer group discounts for sppc, percentages are off

MWebb

I'm using customer group discounts for sppc but I'm having a problem.

On the admin page, I go to the group discounts page and enter a discount for my group "test" (10%) and that seems to work fine, however when I log into my test account for that group and then go to a product, I seem to get all sorts of different discounts. For example I have a test product that starts at £299.99 but when I add it to my cart, it becomes £269.99 (which to my knowledge isn't 10% of £299.99).

Another example I have is; the starting price is £29.99 but when it gets to my cart, it becomes £35.09. That isn't a reduction nor the correct percentage.

Has anyone else had a similar problem or can help me fix it? The percentages seem to be working (which is good) but they are not showing the correct price.

• 1 year later...

Also found this one and was not working OK indeed. Didnt have problems with prices as from above post, but it was not possible to reset complete group back to 0% ..

I added a new checkbox for delete prices and also make some other minor changes.

Tested on 2.3.4 with SPPC, works great.

Check you maths on the first discount as I think you are wrong. Starting price is £299-99. 10% of this is £29.99 which when subtracted from the starting £299-99 is £269.99.

That looks like it is doing what it should. Why the other one is higher I have no idea. I cant remember others with a similar problem but it may be worth looking through the sppc support thread as there may be an answer there.

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP