• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Paypal Checkout Express Problem

Miroku

Hello,

I have installed Paypal checkout Express payment module on OsCommerce 2.3.1 and entered the API Credentials properly. When i add products to the shopping card and the try to checkout it gives me the following error in a red bar on the top : Invalid shipping options; you must specify a name and amount for each shipping option type. I also get the following debug message via email : $HTTP_POST_VARS: $HTTP_GET_VARS:

Any idea about it?

Thank you in advance

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having the same problem. It occurs when a customer clicks the Paypal Express button or even goes through the customer process.

I have not been able to cause the problem, but when it occurs, it refuses to allow the customer to go to Paypal.

I have the Block turned off on Paypal for multiple payments on the same invoice thinking that was the problem, but it obviously isn't.

Even if the customer logs out and back in, it occurs and even if he/she reloads the browser and returns.

Also, my red bar has nothing at all in it.

HELP!!

I have noticed the item it is occurring on currently has a $0 price, but it has occurred on other orders as well.

Edited by Danmo43

• 3 months later...

I get this email "PayPal Express Debug E-Mail" occasionally and this morning it happened again followed by my customer emailing me with the following information.

"Hi trying to buy stuff but it will not let me pay for it, it keeps saying (redirect your customer to paypal)

The email I get just contains the words

$HTTP_POST_VARS:

$HTTP_GET_VARS:

Any help on this issue would be most appreciated

• 4 weeks later...

I get this email "PayPal Express Debug E-Mail" occasionally and this morning it happened again followed by my customer emailing me with the following information.

"Hi trying to buy stuff but it will not let me pay for it, it keeps saying (redirect your customer to paypal)

The email I get just contains the words

$HTTP_POST_VARS:

$HTTP_GET_VARS:

Any help on this issue would be most appreciated

I am experiencing the same issue.

Anyone know the cause/problem?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

The URL that you specified in your Paypal account for the return notification to osCommerce must be a secure link (HTTPS) and not HTTP. Change this in your Paypal account.

Also check that your SSL Cert is properly installed. Some hosting services have a problem with this.

Regards

Jim

See my profile for a list of my addons and ways to get support.