• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

error when instaling...

when i start the instalation it can not connect to the localhost and in the left side i have this message:

"There was a problem connecting to the database server. The following error had occured:

Access denied for user 'advantag'@'localhost' to database 'Pictionary Art'

Please verify the connection parameters and try again."

i have tryed to start all over but no succes...

i have set the permission to 755 and to 777 (for the folders in the ftp), but stil not working...

@@advantage_studio

I have never seen from two words database "Pictionary Art". Maybe some problem with it.

Try to use non spaced names and look after passwords and database privilages.

:blink:
osCommerce based shop owner with minimal design and focused on background works. When the less is more.
Email managment with tracking pixel, package managment for shipping, stock management, warehouse managment with bar code reader, parcel shops management on 3000 pickup points without local store.

@@advantage_studio

I have never seen from two words database "Pictionary Art". Maybe some problem with it.

Try to use non spaced names and look after passwords and database privilages.

i`m gonna try that///

@@advantage_studio

I would suggest that you have the database credentials incorrect and your existing database is returning the error message.

You need to create a NEW blank database with different credentials and then ensure the two configure.php files have that updated information.

Chris

@@advantage_studio

I would suggest that you have the database credentials incorrect and your existing database is returning the error message.

You need to create a NEW blank database with different credentials and then ensure the two configure.php files have that updated information.

Chris

I have startet a new database and it worked :D ty!!!

Archived