• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

need help with the installation

mellahugbear

i am trying to install amazon payments but i am lost. so first, i upload and unzip the files. then what? i know they have the documentation, but it is confusing. i am wanting to do a fresh install.my first step is

• Files to be over-written
    1. modified_files/ to catalog/
      • login.php
      • shopping_cart.php

[*]modified_files/admin/ to catalog/admin/

• orders.php

can someone tell me what that means? it is greatly appreciated

@@mellahugbear

If you have already modified the login.php, shopping_cart.php and orders.php files, then you will have to manually edit them. NOT over-write them. If you have not modified them, make a backup of those files and then upload the new files as suggested.

Chris

@@mellahugbear

Once the new files are uploaded to the proper directories, you will click the INSTALL button found in the admin area under modules>> payment. You will then see AMAZON. Once it is showing on the list, you only need to put in the required merchant information

Chris

thank for your help, now, i cant move orders.php to catalog/admin/

and i think checkout_by_amazon_admin_orders.php is missing also checkout_by_amazon_order.php is missing. i am using this to go by http://selfproclaimedprincess.com/CBA_OSCommerce_2.3.1_10_2012/DOCUMENTATION/Installation_Config_Guide.html#Option1

Edited by mellahugbear