• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Can't Change Contact Me Email Address

osmyrna

I want to cancel my email account with Earthlink. I have changed the email address on line 3 (store owner) and line 4 (email from) and also the extra order email. My orders all come in with the new email address, but the additional cc info and contact me info still comes in on the Earthlink address. I have looked and looked through all pages and cannot find where I could have put this in for messages to go there. The instructions on the cc.php page look the same as the instructions on the checkout_process.php page. The code on the contact_us.php page is: if (tep_validate_email($email_address)) {

tep_mail(STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS, EMAIL_SUBJECT, $enquiry, $name, $email_address);

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CONTACT_US, 'action=success'));

What am I missing, please?

@@osmyrna

but the additional cc info and contact me info still comes in on the Earthlink address

It is illegal to collect credit card information in this manner. To answer your question, the email address must be hard coded somewhere as the default is set in the admin area.

Chris

If indeed you have set the value of STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS to your email address, in line 3 of the configuration table, it is hard to see how the value can change before getting to the code that you quote. I have no suggestion to make, other than putting the address in the code.

tep_mail(STORE_OWNER, '[email protected]', EMAIL_SUBJECT, $enquiry, $name, $email_address);

Archived