• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Image Problems in 2.3.3

jcannaveno

Hello..i am currently using version 2.3.3 of oscommerce..i recently updated from 2.2RC2a..the issue that i'm having is that all of my product images are appearing much larger than they should..all of the images that i upload are 400x400 pixels in size..i have my small image constraints set to 130x130..what used to happen with the older version of oscommerce is that when a product was clicked on it would bring up the page for that product and the image for that product would be 130x130..when that image was clicked on it would then open a new window with the large image displayed..now in 2.3.3 it just shows the image on the product page at 400x400..can anybody help me with this?

Also i'm having a problem with my column widths as well..in the left column some of my categories are continuing outside of the box rather than being moved down to the next line..and in my right column when i have a product open the manufacturer image is also bigger than the rest of the coumn..my manufacturer images are all 180x180.

PLEASE HELP!!!..my store is starting to look pretty good except for these issues

Archived