• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Super Simple Checkout Upsell Contrib?

kittycat01

Hi all!

I'm looking for a really simple upsell module/contribution - all I need it to do is recommend a product (as defined by me in some way) to the customer before they finish checking out, and give them the ability to add it to the order/total.

So for example, if they had got to the payment options page, a pop up or info box would show saying "hey would you like to buy this other product?"

I hope that makes sense... I don't really need any other types of cross-selling stuff you see, just this simple upsell bit at checkout.

If anyone has any ideas or can suggest a simple contribution that would be awesome!

Thanks!

Kitty :)

Hi!

Thanks for replying! There's actually only one product I need to promote at checkout you see - it's not related to any items that have been purchased, I want to offer the one item to every customer, and it doesn't matter what they're purchasing...

I just basically want it to say "here do you want to buy this, too?" - I am planning on offering the product listed at a cheaper price you see...

Mayhaps I'm misusing the term "upsell" - my idea is a little less complicated than arrays and conflicting upsells! (I thought!)

Thanks anyway for getting back to me.

Kitty :)

Hi again!

That's magic, thank you :D

I don't want to be a pain, but is it easy for this to appear in a box, with an add to basket button? With an image of the product? I am probably asking a lot of your time, so if this is a problem don't worry! You have set me off in the right direction!

Thanks again!

Kitty :D