• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Header.php - Attempting modification, giving me fits!

surrfman

Trying to modify the header shortcutlinks so that the jquery buttons are no more, just text links in the exisiting placement on page.

tried sewveral changes, nothing waned to cooperate.

is there a way to just tell the jquery part he isn't needed here?

I'll paste the section of code from my header.php file:

<div id="headerShortcuts">

<?php

echo '<a class="headershortcutlink" href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART) . '"alt="" >'.($cart->count_contents() > 0 ?

' (' . $cart->count_contents() . ')' : '') . HEADER_TITLE_CART_CONTENTS . '</a> | ' .

'<a class="headershortcutlink" href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL') . '" alt="">' .

HEADER_TITLE_CHECKOUT . '</a> | ';

/*if (tep_session_is_registered('customer_id') && (!isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['guest']) && !isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['guest'])) &&

!$order->customer['is_dummy_account'])*/ {

echo '<a class="headershortcutlink" href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT, '', 'SSL') . '"alt="">' . HEADER_TITLE_MY_ACCOUNT .

'</a> | ' ;

}

if (tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) {

echo '<a class="headershortcutlink" href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGOFF, '', 'SSL') . '"alt="" >' . HEADER_TITLE_LOGOFF .

'</a> ' ;

}

?>

}

?>

</div>

I tried making everything just links, just got a blank stare form the page when attempting to load.

Thanks guys

Timmy C

If I remember well, the id 'headerShortcuts' is what triggers the buttons.

Try naming it something different and see what happens

and/or remove the headershortcutlinks classes

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

I do not use the responsive bootstrap version since i coded my responsive version earlier, but i have bought every 28d of code package to support burts effort and keep this forum alive (albeit more like on life support).

So if you are still here ? What are you waiting for ?!

Find the most frequent unique errors to fix:

grep "PHP" php_error_log.txt | sed "s/^.* PHP/PHP/g" |grep "line" |sort | uniq -c | sort -r > counterrors.txt

built a new style sheet id under a different name, took care of the problem. Of course, there is another problem. The color of the text doesn't want to change to the specified stylesheet color, Tried adding the font-color in the language file, didn't take.

messing with the class callout really makes header.php angry!

Archived