• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Feedback for raiwa

raiwa

Many thanks to raiwa for an awesome informative and smooth OsCommerce 2.3.4.1 bootstrap

update of my website   :) couldnt be happier
Edited by raiwa

• 1 month later...

I hired Rainer for help with upgrade from OSC 2.2 to new OSC bootstrap. Very consistent quality of work, good communication skills and was able to code all I asked for. I would definitely hire Rainer again for my future projects.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

We do not recommend purchasing any add-ons from Rainer Schmied (raiwa) if you expect subsequent support. Our experience is that this developer views his customers as cash cows that are not worth his time unless money (65 euros seems to be the favorite amount) is paid for each request. For further details, please feel free to PM us.

10 hours ago, rulegacy said:

We do not recommend purchasing any add-ons from Rainer Schmied (raiwa) if you expect subsequent support. Our experience is that this developer views his customers as cash cows that are not worth his time unless money (65 euros seems to be the favorite amount) is paid for each request. For further details, please feel free to PM us.

If you buy an addon you are buying software without instalation service. Each addon package includes instructions for instalation.

However you’ve got free support through 20 mails including one free customization and advices for problems unrelated with the purchased add-ons.

You have never engaged me any job and didn’t pay for any request.

You are only making things worse for yourself by misleading everyone here. Why didn't you mention that the purchased add-ons contained errors and how you said that PHP notices and warnings weren't important? Free support through 20 emails? This is ridiculous. Most of those state how your time costs 75 euros per request and that questions must be asked in the forum.

As mentioned previously, anyone who wishes to know the truth is welcome to PM us. We will also happily point you to those osCommerce devs that really care about their customers and deserve all the money they humbly ask for.

• 4 months later...

First I bought a module from Rainer, excellent replies - fast service, and very good communication.

Raiwa more than exceeded my expectations, after some problems with installation due to our heavily modded shop - which the module was not made for - he installed it for us, with very good documentation and testing.

After this we asked for some modifications to the module, everything have been done very professional.

Can't find anything to put a finger on - so can warmly recommend anyone to use him for any OsC work!

• 4 months later...

We hired Rainer to upgrade and test the latest PayPal app and modules with our own customized version of OSC Frozen.

Rainer managed the job extremely well at a reasonable price. Communications were excellent. Turnaround time was also excellent.

What we especially appreciated about Rainer was a sense that he could be trusted with access to our site, cPanel and other assets. That was a critical need, and a concern entering the project since Rainer is not based in the USA.

We would hire Rainer again, and highly recommend his services.

S. Hollinger, S. H. Pierce & Co., Boston, MA

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I have not worked with @raiwa directly, however he has provided me unparalleled support for various areas of osCommerce through the years. He has always been helpful, courteous, professional, concise and patient, even though some of my requests were clearly beyond what would be considered "regular technical support". His generosity, and ability to see clearly through the various slightly-confused bug-reports from non-coder users, never cease to amaze me. A high quality human!