• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Feedback for raiwa

raiwa

I would appreciate very much to get here some feedback from clients for whom I worked as a freelance developer as well as users of the iOSC mobile add-on since version 5.

Please take the time to write your opinion about the quality of the realized job, communication, etc.

I invite all of you who use any of my add-ons to post comments and give your opinion about them.

Here a list of my add-ons:

• iOSC Mobile Version
  • Contribution support for iOSC 5.x
  • Google Product Search Feed 2.1 (Feedmachine Configuration)
  • Sloppy Words Cleaner 1.5
  • Sitemap Generator incl. images
  • Display tax below price since V.2.0
  • Sendestatus by Anja - Version 1.2
  • Detailed Item Invoice Fix for Paypal Standard Vers. 1.1.

Feel free to contact me for any suggestion or question at my profile.

Please don’t post questions or enquiries here.

Edited by Harald Ponce de Leon
Fixed tags

After a ridiculous quote from one of Oscommerce’s partner developers I was contacted by Rainer. I was a little dubious about allowing someone unknown from another country into our system but he did a fantastic job. Communication was great and the turnaround was more than three times that of the aforementioned partner quote and it was less than a third of the price. A+

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I helped raiwa (Rainer) with testing Version 7 (Mobile OSC 7) of this much required add-on. I'm not a programmer at all, but he helped me along with any queries and was very fast to understand what I was trying to put accross to him in non-techie terms.

I think you have done a remarkable job with this add-on, Rainer. :)

Edited by CosmicA

• 4 weeks later...

Just wanted to throw out a big thank you out to @@raiwa. I recently installed his Mobile iOSC addon, found here; http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/8629 and with Rainer`s assistance (actually he did all the work)... integrated with SPPC and QPBPP. Thanks again!

Edited by greasemonkey

• 1 month later...

Rainer did a fantastic job helping us fix some bugs in our OS Commerce setup. He actually took the time to find some additional issues that we had not even been aware of, was very thorough and quick, and at an extremely fair price. Thanks Rainer!

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Rainer hizo una gran trabajo para integrarnos el módulo QTPRO en la versión mobile (Mobile_OsC_7.3.4). Cumplió con los plazos establecidos y nos presentó una memoria de los trabajos realizados que nos ayudó mucho.

Rainer también ha hecho un módulo para analytics, http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/9059 (raiwa), que nos ha permitido usar comercio electrónico en analytics con el nuevo código universal de analytics.

I'm giving serious thought to working with Raiwa to do some minor services to my store . is this a good choice and safe choice for me ? I'm feeling pretty comfortable so far Raiwa is super professional in talking with me. just wanted to check before I hand over my access to accounts

Thanks

ian

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Rainer updated my store to the latest version also added some very useful  modules (worldpay,  guest checkout, batch invoices, sales tracker ...to name a few). 

Very easy to work with, very good response time and a store works like a dream.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Rainer and most definitely will  use his services in the future.

Massive thank you Rainer  :thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

After an initial project we have continued working with Rainer in various projects and have always been completely satisfied with his work.

Unfortunately in the last project that we requested from Rainer we cannot say that we are happy. This project involved the implementation of an updated module for PayPal Express in our Oscommerce 2.2. Rainer sent us the work within the agreed time and according to the tests that we did everything worked correctly, and therefore we immediately paid the agreed amount. However, when going "live" with the update we began having the problem that VAT (IVA) was not being added to some of the clients orders.

We informed Rainer of this problem, but he told us that he could not resolve this issue as he had already finished the project and the installation functioned correctly in the tests. After some discussion with Rainer regarding this, and explaining that in our initial conversations about the project we had mentioned that in some initial tests done by us we had had this problem, Rainer did not provide us with any suitable solution.

Finally, we offered Rainer to send us a budget for an additional amount in order to be able to resolve this issue, but he refused to give us this support arguing that he had already finished this project and now had to move on to others etc. Even going so far as to delete another project he was doing for us (an adaptation of SPCC to OSC mobile) from the test server without any warning. We find this highly unethical and it was a very abrupt way to end a working relationship with us; at the end of the day we are a client that had paid the agreed amount for the first project and as a client that pays for a service we believe we have the right to some guarantees that an installation meets minimum quality requirements,  as ultimately, what has happened is that we have paid for a project that now doesn´t work as required and we cannot use.

On the other hand, we had requested an adaptation of SPCC to OSC mobile as we were interested in this, and we were going to pay the agreed amount once we had confirmed correct functioning of this project. But Rainer also had to understand that we needed the first project functioning correctly first. In any case, this situation with the double project occurred over a period of hardly 6 calendar days, therefore we do not understand that Rainer was able to be so annoyed for excessive delays in testing the second project.

After asking Rainer for an explanation of this, the only reply we have received is silence.

Edited by egutierrez

Got Rainer to install iOSC mobile due to Googles new recommendations. 

I'm a fairly competant programmer but it just seemed less hassle to get Raimer to install it as I'm very busy these days with other stuff.

Was a quick and easy install (a day or two) and he gave me some help getting it properly working with our realex payment system.

Also helped me out with a simple SQL query for a seperate project.

All in all very satisfied and consider it money well spent.. Communication was also very rapid.

• 5 months later...

Hi Everyone,

I did order couple of changes in to my store from Rainer. Everything went smoothly and in schedule, also the job was done perfectly.

I do highly recommend him eve one who thinks about changes in their store, will use him again in future!

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone,

I did order couple of changes in to my store from Rainer. Everything went smoothly and in schedule, also the job was done perfectly.

I do highly recommend him eve one who thinks about changes in their store, will use him again in future!

me too!

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Rainer is a very responsive and detailed coder.  I asked if he could code a quite complicated system that I had never seen done before for osCommerce.  Rainer proposed a system using a new approach, and the result is very satisfying.  Not only everything went smoothly and in schedule, Rainer's responded to all my extra requests and tweaked the code until it reached or was even beyond my standard for perfection.

I would definitely hire Rainer again for my future projects.