• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Feedback for multimixer and Mini Template System

multimixer

I was so thrilled with my http://itsybitsymail.com website that I decided to use Multi Template System to update my http://jewellsembroidery.com website.  I could not be happier with the results! 

My original osc embroidery website had been heavily modified, but it just seemed to be lacking ... and I could not figure out what to do to correct that.  It was very discouraging.  Now that my website has been updated using MTS, I'm am happier than words can begin to express!

Thank you so much, George, for all of the time and effort you put into making my websites what they are today!  Your MTS is absolutely fantastic ... and you are worth your weight in gold! :)

• 1 month later...

I have been a customer for two years now and Multimixer is still answering questions, fixing small errors (from my attempts at learning php and css o:) ), and offering sound advice on projects that I think up.  I have never had a problem with the function of the template itself and am so very grateful for the support! :thumbsup:

Diana

• 4 weeks later...

Hi George,

I had two Onlineshops with 2 other Providers within the last 3 and a half years. But I just wasn't really happy with both of them. One didn't have the features I needed and the other one couldnt satisfy my needs regarding design and looks.

Then I discovered the "minitemplatesystem" in december '14. Spontaniously I bought it and George contacted me the very same day and offered his help regarding the design and functions. He was able to implement all my requests. For every problem he was able to offer a solution. After more than 3 years I finally have an online store which really fits my needs in every aspect. It has all the functions I need and it totally matches my taste regarding design and looks.

Also I can say, that George offers a first-rate customer service. He always answers my questions quickly and helps out when there's a problem.

Thank you George, I appreciate your work and your help.

Céline

post-333520-0-36434300-1423333527_thumb.png

Edited by burt
remove shop link, for review please post at live shop reviews forum.

• 2 weeks later...

In the Spring of 2011 our on-line digital download business was reeling from the shock of being closed down, unjustly with 24 hours notice, by our long standing server. We urgently needed A and E attention!!  After a thorough web search we contacted George Zarkadas, Multi-Mixer and OSC Business Guru. Since the moment we exchanged emails we knew we had struck Gold. George is the consummate professional with qualities rarely seen these days.We award him 6 stars for technical  knowledge and skills and a further 6 stars for outstanding customer service which exceeds the boundaries of his remit. His list of superb qualities is endless and we cannot praise him enough for the consistently good guidance, invaluable advice, help, care and kindness he has shown us over the past 4 years.  All of this comes at very reasonable rates and competitive pricing.  George's excellent work has given us unwavering confidence and trust in his expert handling of diagnostic IT solutions through speedy customer contact and thorough attention to detail.  We strongly recommend George with no reservations and no regrets.  Any on-line business, new or established, requiring 1st class advice on website design, development and maintenance needs the amazing talent of George Zarkadas.

Eric & Jennifer

I usually don't review anything... but George has been so helpful and saved my sanity as well as my website that it had to be said: Thank you! The Mini Template System is absolutely worth it and great and George is so fast and wonderful with help I can only say: Highly recommended! My only regret is that I didn't find out about you earlier. Thank you so much!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I can not recommend The Mini Template System and this company enough.  Talk about amazing customer service, I bought my system over a year ago and had my whole website so messed up I was ready to throw in the towel.  In total desperation I emailed them for some advice on what to do.  I got so much more than advice.  I got help!  George reinstalled everything for me, including a newer version and extras. 

Answers to emails are always prompt and helpful.  This is customer service that just doesn't exist anymore, I wish it did.  You just can't go wrong here.  It is so much more than just a single template that may or may not work.  You get real support and the assurance that what you purchased is going to end up being the professional looking website you desire, even if you need much help getting it there.

• 1 month later...

I have been using MTS for around 19 months with great success.

Now I have updated my OSC 2.3.4 site with the newly released MTS version 1.5.0 and all I can say is Wow!

The update was an easy process to follow with step by step instructions, and the new system gives options via the admin settings to change the appearance of your site in what seems endless ways, allowing colours, shadows, boxes etc to be tweeked without effort or knowledge of css.

But the best part of the new MTS is that it gives the option of using a responsive (mobile-friendly) design, which again can be altered, adjusted and previewed before you use it, then with just one click you activate the responsive theme and you have a responsive website!

My 2.3.4 website was heavily modified with a long list of mods, which still all work perfectly after installing the new MTS with no clashes of software.

As always George was at the end of an email to quickly and expertly answer a couple of small queries I had.

Ran the site through the google mobile friendly tester (https://www.google.co.uk/webmasters/tools/mobile-friendly/) and it passed with flying colours!

If anyone wants to take a look at the result on my site just drop me a pm for the link.

I cannot recommend George or MTS highly enough!

Now running on a fully modded, Mobile Friendly 2.3.4 Store with the Excellent MTS installed - See my profile for the mods installed ..... So much thanks for all the help given along the way by forum members.

• 4 weeks later...

An update: Been using the Responsive MTS for three weeks now - and everything is good, mobile traffic has increased, and for once I am a step ahead of my major competitors - as none of them offer a responsive website yet - so Im in position one on google mobile searches in my sector!

Immediately after installing Responsive MTS my site passed the google mobile tests and now that google indexing is catching up I can see the results in webmaster tools as per the picture below - just have to wait for the remaining pages to be indexed.....

All the benifits of being responsive AND keeping all the functionality of my original 2.3.4 store without needing and custom coding or new modules.

Brilliant!

Sorry - cant upload the screenshot at the moment - will post it later

Edited by Mort-lemur

Now running on a fully modded, Mobile Friendly 2.3.4 Store with the Excellent MTS installed - See my profile for the mods installed ..... So much thanks for all the help given along the way by forum members.

• 3 weeks later...

I have been using OsCommerce on several of my sites for over 10 years. The sites have worked very well and processed over 100,000 orders, but now they need to be updated.

I looked at several options including custom designed sites as well as Volution and Shopify, but in the end OsCommerce 2.3.4 with MTS is by far the most flexible solution, and gives me the "Look and Feel" I want as well as the Responsiveness for Mobiles I need.

George has been fantastic in his support, even responding on his vacation - I cannot offer anything else but my highest recommendation. Every time I think I have hit a wall in the design, up comes the solution in MTS.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All,

My name is Ren from R.A.B. Hobbies.

I have been operating a osCommerce based store since 2007 using the 2.2 code store.  Two months ago decided to update the entire store to the new platform 2.3.4 as well as the new Mini Template System.

Best decision i've made in a long time.  George was brilliant in helping apply all the changes required for Australian conditions to the site and template to conform.

Costs involved were very resonable considering the amount of time required, and i will be without a doubt, be using George and his services in the future for ammendments and any new inclusions.

So if you have the new 2.3.4 store. Without hesiatation get the Responsive Mini Template System installed.

To get an idea of the look and feel take a visit to my site and have a look around.  Remember it is a live site.

Regards,

Ren.

rabhobbies.com.au

• 1 month later...

For those of you thinking about using the mini template system I would like to encourage you to do so. Having used oscommerce templates on both our sites for the last twelve years we decided to use the mini template sytem as it provides an infinitely flexible system to create and easily modify your Oscommerce store.  Tastes and fashions change and sites must change to keep abreast of these changes, or be left with a dated and old fashioned site.  Our previous sites had been modified to death with numerous add ons some of which did not like sharing filse with others and getting them to run together was at times a nightmare.  The mini template system provides you with the means to create and maintain your site the way that you want it to look and operate without the hassle of using multiple contributions added on top of a template.

When the new Responsive MTS system was released we decided to update both sites.  We contacted George who had been so helpful with out initial installation, offering much help and assistance as we endeavoured to come to grips with the MTS setup, to ask his advice on updating.  He offered to do the updates for both sites to the Responsive MTS while modifying the look and design of both sites, for such a reasonable fee, that we went ahead and accepted his offer. It would have taken me hours to install and learn the new template, never mind redesign and improve the sites layouts.

Communication was excellent as he needed some translations done for the french language files, as both the sites are used for the french market.  Email responses were often instant but always the same day, and problems were rapidly resolved.  

More importantly for those of you unsure of hiring someone to help you create the site you want, is Georges' willingness to go the extra mile and complete improvements and offer suggestions to improve your site free of any additional charges.  We are all afraid of hiring someone who only partly completes the task, leaving us totally lost with a messed up site.  You will find his work excellent, professional and complete; and we are delighted with our new sites.  Highly recommended!

The Mini Template System is absolutely phenomenal!  It has saved me countless hours of coding and design.  The combinations of various templates that a person can create are endless.  If you can think of a creative idea for your website, the Mini Template System has all of the tools to make your website design a reality at a fraction of the time it takes you to develop the code.  You can test your website creations before installing them for production use and, when ready to do so, you can quickly activate them for use in a matter of seconds.  All of the Mini Template System updates that I've received have been well-tested and flawless.

Support is also great!  Response to my questions from George ("multimixer") have been immediate and complete.  If you need detailed help to implement your design ideas, George and his associates are VERY supportive with their assistance.   You won't be left in the cold if you need any help with your website design ideas.

I've been using the Mini Template System for over three years, and I won't go back to coding as long as I have a template system such as this one.  This system has really made me a lazy coder since it does everything for me!  This is a "Max Template System" because of its many features.  Before wasting hours coding a new design idea, you definitely need to try the Mini Template System.

Keith

I concur with Keith.

Used George's services (again)to make my site more responsive and upgrade my MTS to the latest version. We noticed an uptick in site visits and online orders. Customer feedback regarding the ease of use of our site is very good. Great guy to work with, very knowledgeable, good communication and good value. The MTS is easy to use and especially like the feature of previewing changes before committing. The MTS saves a lot of time. Thanks again for the excellent service.

CDNYYC

• 3 months later...

I can highly recommend the Mini Template System.  

We have been using it for many years on our production website for Friendly Stranger.  In fact, we've just hit an all time sales high, our busiest online month ever, and in a February?!. 

It is easy to use and very simple to set up,  and your entire site becomes modular!

The power available to customize your site becomes infinite. Through the use of Page Profiles, you can custom tailor every page of your site to look exactly as you wish.

The included modules allow for the creation of beautiful front pages,  banners wherever you want on your site (both image and text) and a variety of link boxes that can be tailored to your needs.

We are in the middle of building a completely new webshop using the newest fully responsive version of MTS. Since Google is now demoting sites that are not fully responsive, and maintaining separate mobile and desktop sites is a nightmare, MTS is  the easiest way to go!  It has far more power built in then the current Bootstrap Versions of OSC in development. It utilizes all the original OSCommerce code and leaves the main files virtually untouched.

The best part of MTS is George's support. The blog's detailed instructions, suggestions and guides are outstanding, but if you get stuck a simple email to George and a solution is in hand.

I can't say enough good things about the Mini Template System!  Not often do you get more than your money's worth, but you definitely do with MTS.

Robin Ellins

Proprietor

Friendly Stranger

Toronto, Ontario

Canada

• 1 month later...

I had to change my store that worked with an old version of oscommerce. After a lot of research and after thinking long and hard I made the best decision of my life, I chose the Mini Template System. The most complete system for building your online store.

The MTS is easy to set up and you can change the appearance of your store every time you want without changing the code. The help of George, the person behind this exceptional project, is invaluable. He offers to install the store with some important addons and every time you have a problem he is here to help you answering all your emails.

Although with the Mini Template System you can built your store by yourself, if you need that George make some works for you, he is willing to do them at affordable prices. Do to his competence he can do everything you dream.

It is for all these reasons that I highly recommend to use the mini template system. I have to congratulate on this project at the best person I’ve ever met, George.

Fátima

Spain

• 2 weeks later...

I have come back to MTS for an upgrade and restyling of our website and once again I am very impressed by George's competence and availability.

He has suggested several options and made it easy to understand what to do and why.

On top of that, price charged are very very reasonable, really worth to be spent.

I love the result and I would advise all oscommerce users to benefit form George's/MTS support.

• 1 month later...

George is very helpful! He has been making all of the major changes to our oscommerce site (since I dont know much about websites) :) 

Just installed a module for wholesale customers.. that shows the customers how much they would save if they buy larger quantities :)  (w00t)

Definitely reccomend this guy if you need/want to go with oscommerce and dont know much about it.. or if you know some but just dont want to make mistakes where they should not be made.. :)

• 1 month later...

George is a great developer and went beyond the usual scope of customer service by helping me implement the Mini Template System on the site I developed. This took some time and I was surprised at how much time and energy he spent helping. This is a great system and is worth learning to use. Thanks again George for everything and I am glad we were able to make it happen! 

• 1 month later...

LOOK, I AM AMAZED.

Please excuse my capitals. I had a problem with my osCommerce and nobody was able to understand what was going on. I've asked my domain provider and some other highly skilled peolple. Nothing.

I wrote to George/multimixer and he fixed it in 30 seconds.

Crazy me, for not thinking earlier to ask him.

Thanks again!

Andrea, AsNew

Long time user of the Mini Template system and George's services. Needing to move to another hosting service, we contacted George for his advice and he made the move for us, as usual all went very smoothly.

Great service and communication as always.

Thanks George

• 1 month later...
Once again george was a great help to keep the webshop up to date.

Nowadays all oscommerce users should consider to use MTS with its responsive design. Easy to install with great aprovements for any webshop.

All desired additional options were provided by George and he gave back valuable tips for further extensions.

Also, on requests where I had little hope of feasibility, George knew an approach / solution. 

For example I asked for some more infopages and George came up with a new feature "pages". All wishes can be done.

Thank you again at this point - top support!