• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Feedback for multimixer and Mini Template System

multimixer

I just wanted to take some time out for an extra thank you to George, who I do feel went above and beyond with my silly questions. I am nearing completion of my new site and actually enjoying changing the way everything looks . And the individual page profile option is pretty cool.

If you are hesitating, it is well worth the purchase price, especially the patient support :)

• 1 month later...

George's Mini Template System (MTS) is absolutely marvelous! The MTS has saved me hours of programming and design time. Graphical changes can, literally, be made in an instant. Menu access to different product categories can be configured at the click of the mouse. Another nice feature is that the MTS doesn't disturb the base osCommerce program scripts. That is, it runs in its own turf. At first, I thought the MTS may be a bit too much for my very simple sales website, but I decided to give it a try. This is a very nice well designed template system. I think I asked George for three tips on usage of his MTS. After a couple of emails with George, I grabbed the usage concept and I was "off-and-flying" with my website design. Don't procrastinate on buying this template system like I did. You'll be VERY HAPPY that you installed it!

I renewed my oscommerce shop which existed since 2004. Using MTS and the help of George with implementing some special things, was a great pleasure. I was quickly able to improve the standard Osc to a usefull marketing tool. George was a great help and always friendly in his approach.

Edited by burt
remove external link per present forum rules

• 3 weeks later...

In short: If youre struggling as I getting your store look like an store, buy the system. With MTS you get more than can imagine for the money.

Few issues I had after install, I got very fast response and everything was fixed just via changin few emails and modifying the .php as advised.

Actually I can't find the right words, i'm so pleased with MTS and support from MM. Once again, thank you!

BR,

Timo, Finland

Mini Template System

The support I received from George was wonderful. He set up the new oscommerce install and the Mini Template System flawlessly. I'm a beginning / novice developer and he was patient with me throughout the process. The template looks great and I'm looking forward to customizing it for my client. I will definitely use this service again.

• 3 weeks later...

The Mini Template is indeed a quite simple way to improve the look and feel of standard Oscommerce. It makes it easy to have a very proffesional look of the store without having to pay for someone to do it or buy a template. Ones installed and understood it's very easy to modify the store.

The support I have got from George was also extremely helpful. I do recommend anyone to use it.

• 2 weeks later...

This was remarkable.

I had fairly good knowledge of PHP coding already, and I had several....SEVERAL addons installed. The compatibility was awesome.

When I say I had a lot of addons, I mean a lot. I tried to install. Got stuck on step 2. Emailed the owner/developer of MiniTemplateSystems ready to complain with a bulletpoint list of how this is not easy. Within an hour, he responded, and then installed the template system.

Here I am trying my best to get accustomed to the process in creating a new template, then I think I find a bug. Email him again rarin for another laundry list. Not only does he email meback, he already has my solution which was originally user error (Because I think I am fairly knowledgeable about PHP).

The system is great ... but the SERVICE is what takes the cake for me. He will do what it takes to make this system work for you. And I don't know this guy, I just bought the system one night on a whim that I got from @@burt .

Best decision I've made for my store and knowledge!

Also, the demo doesn't do it any justice. It's much more than what's on demo

During an upgrade from 2.2Rc2a to 2.3.3.4 version of OSC I decided that my site needed a new look - So I opted for the Mini Template system.

I found it easy to install (even though George offered to install it for me) and my comments on the system so far are:

1. Awesome!
  2. Awesome!
  3. Awesome!

Following installation I needed to contact George for some assistance with Layout, functionality etc, My comments on his after sales service are:

1. Astounding!

Not only was he prompt in answering my questions, he went above and beyond what anyone could ever expect making a load of software tweeks and adding some very nice bells and whistles.

In Sumary - If you are considering upgrading the way your store looks, then dont hesitate in using this Great system, made even Greater by the support given by George.

Thank You George!

Now running on a fully modded, Mobile Friendly 2.3.4 Store with the Excellent MTS installed - See my profile for the mods installed ..... So much thanks for all the help given along the way by forum members.

• 4 weeks later...

I am very very happy with the MTS add-on!

As graphic designer I also built webshops and use oscommerce for it. but I was never happy with the oppertunities of the basic oscommerce installation. Thanks to the MTS system from Multimixer it suits my needs!!

Not only the possibiltys of the system but also the way it looks in the admin is perfect and clean! Also Multimixer acts fast and helpful.

Thank you, George!

Arjan from the Netherlands

• 2 weeks later...

Desiging my oscommerce site seemed a daunting task as many websites I'd seen looked very poor and outdated compared to modern ecommerce stores.

However, after searching for a while for a front end design solution, I came across mutimixer (George) Mini Template System. The installation of MTS was very easy with quick and directive support

and I have to say that all my dealings with George have been exceptional. If I had any problems then George responded extremely swiftly and the problem (usually a user error!) was

rectified immediately.

Please don't waste time if you are not a website coder or designer and try the Mini Tempate System. You will not be disappointed and the important aspect of having a clean looking professional ecommerce website will be yours. George will be right behind you helping you to get your store up and running for you to do what you do best...selling!

Thank Multimixer and I look forward to working with you in the future.

• 3 weeks later...

In searching of a well looking and easy to use online store system, I came across this MTS a week before when my friend has a request

for dynamic price update based upon the selection of product attribute. Their sample site: http://canadacopy.com/oscommerce/product_info.php/85-11-black-white-copies-p-1480

When I started reading those articles in their web site: http://minitemplatesystem.com/

I found the MTS has done the missing piece of the osCommerce over 5 years that every designer/ store owner who wants to have a professional outlook for their online store instead of all look the same with the standard template. MTS is a piece of system that has a well front end and a sexy design that can glue the store management of osCommerce together without any hassle.

George is the right and gentle developer that you can depend on if you are going to setup an online store by using osCommerce. Within a few days, he helped me to setup and customize the MTS that could run smoothly on my web hosting provider!

I really like MTS and George, bravo! :)

I would recommend MTS to anyone who needs to setup an online store with professional look by using osCommerce.

Edited by manesvenom

• 3 weeks later...

Oscommerce developer/user since 2004. I used 2.2 since 2004, I know the shortfalls of OSC. Recently I switched a site from Magento to OSC, and implemented MTS. WOW, a must have!!! It works with all the contributions (FB login, CCVGC, KISS SEO, Header Tags Modules, & etc.), but I am very comfortable with the OSC codes and backend. I took a step further and mod the superfish menu to megamenu, and rolled in Wordpress. They worked seamlessly...

Site: racinne usa dot com.

George is a good guy and very responsive. Now, he did have a new born so I imagine he may not be as active for now...best of luck, George!

• 2 weeks later...

After more than a year of heavy use of MTS i must confirm that i didnt found SINGLE error in MTS code, not did i found single incompatibility with populat addons. About George support i speak in my first review - its still second to none. This week we did move to VPS, so you can look at oure store in action how fast it is : Moto akumulator . We plan to additional make some MySql optimizations, but my main point is : in one year of heawy use not a single error ! Only wish left with my store is responsive design. Ang guess what : George told me that he already work on that ! So i cant recomand Georges services enough . He is lifesaver of oure OcCommerce shop - conversion did go up in three digit value since implementation on MTS ( before we use another template, it was not pure stock design.)

Edited by 1qay1qay

Baterije & Akumulatorji OsCommerce store

When i first started using oscommerce websites About 8-10 years ago all the modifications had to be in hardcoding in the php files one at a time and took weeks to do and if you left it for a bit and went back it took me hours to find out were i was and what i had done last time.

I was redoing a website about 2 years ago and I came across mutimixer (George) Mini Template System. The installation of MTS was very easy quick and the support was unbelievable, george could answer all my questions and even helped with showing me how to use custom stylesheets and all sorts of other things.

And even last month when a client of mine wanted the feature to allow the public to upload images (Fileupload Addon) for his printing company. (www.foyleprint.co.uk)

George showed me how to install and was there every step of the way.

I could go on and on about the mutimixer system, but if you are thinking about getting into oscommerce sites, multimixer is the ONLY solution for you it will do everything you need and much much more.

Thanks George (Multimixer) and I will be working with you in the future.

D Connolly

• 2 months later...

After several attempts to open a new eStore on my own, I decided that enough was enough. I contacted another osCommerce user with questions regarding an add-on that she is using on her site and she suggested that I contact George, as he had recently helped her. I am so happy that I followed her advice! I cannot begin to express how thankful I am to have found George and his Mini Template System!

George not only installed the newest version of osC and his Mini Template System for me, but he installed additional programs that would make my store more efficient, more attractive and easier to use. He even created a special *Required feature for my store that ensures my customers will complete their order form fully before progressing to the checkout screen. This feature is fantastic!

I know nothing about programming, and it is so nice to be able to make changes to the appearance of my store without having to go 'behind the scenes' and re-write code, risking breaking my store with every attempt I make to create a store that is uniquely mine. The Mini Template System is really great, and after learning the basics I am finding it to be easy to use.

George’s knowledge, experience and expertise are absolutely priceless, and he has worked diligently to ensure that I am happy with my purchase and with his services ... tweaking my site, beautifying it, patiently answering questions and giving guidance. I’m very thankful to have had the opportunity to work with him and I look forward to working with him in the future. I would wholeheartedly recommend his services and his Mini Template System to anyone who is looking for a better way to create the store of their dreams.

http://itsybitsymail.com

Edited by jeu4328

• 4 weeks later...

I have been dealing with George for over 18 months now, using osCommerce and the Mini Template System, and I can't rate him highly enough. Whenever I have had any kind of issue, he has responded quickly to my emails and has sorted everything out with the minimum of fuss.

I would recommend anyone using osCommerce to add the MTS system. It is cost effective and an ideal way of making your webshop that bit more special.

Thanks for your help George and I look forward to working with you for many years to come.

The Mini Template System is a TOTAL game changer when it comes to creating an osCommerce website. Unlike some of the "themes" out there, you get almost complete control of the final UX without having to make it from scratch. The creator, George, is very helpful. Everything can be done from the admin panel by installing and editing modules. Trying to make changes to the PHP code is not only not necessary, but will mess you up. May seem expensive but trust me... it is worth every penny!

• 1 month later...

I'm very statisfied with Georges work.
I asked for fileupload for oscommerce, so clients can upload pictures and immediately see them during shopping process.
Also option types and a live price update was done.
George did a lot of layout change, image replacements at a reasonable price.  
He also fixed some issues by the way, which I messed up when installing addons on my own.
George came up with good ideas to optimize the shop on his own, very useful.
Also live support after installing via Skype is a nice bonus.
So, i can recommend his work, as he works fast with a good communication during the process.

I will keep contact and will come back with new tasks in future.

Thanks

Gordon

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am very new to website creation and I feel incredibly lucky to have chosen such a fantastic product with amazing support!

The product is amazingly good value and George has provided me with invaluable assistance during the early phases of building my website.

If you're looking for a solid foundation for your new web based venture choose Multimixer and Mini Template System. You'll be so glad you did!

• 3 weeks later...

We've been using Mini Template system for our shop for some months now, and got to say that its a fantastic product.  

We'd had several quotes in for turning the vanilla OSC install (we were on Get trolleyed cart before we went to OSC) into a decent looking shop and all were beyond our budget without the real results we wanted, so after reading the reviews of MTS we purchased it and installed it in around half hour.  

With the help of our Dynamik Creative, its turned our default OSC store into this, which we're really happy with.  Work is still ongoing but its looking good. 

monstermotorsport.com

Its very easy to use, with no coding experience really needed and the product support is excellent - we've emailed George countless times now with questions and he's always replied same day to answer them.

Cant recommend MTS enough  :)

Neil

Edited by burt
Commercial Links

• 3 weeks later...

I have been using oscommerce for about 12 years, and had heavily modified my original store (still never looked right) , now working with a fresh install as my web host recently upgraded php, and using the mini template system I have a shop that looks so professionally built, within hours.

Support from George has been fantastic.

• 2 weeks later...

Consulted Geroge on updating our look and adding some addons to take my webstore up a few notches. George came back to us with a proposal and a demo look that had a great look and feel. The proposal was fine tuned, in short order and a reasonable budget our new website is now live. I have used Geroge's services on going basis with great success and good value, very good communication and service. Thanks again for all of your help.

CDNYYC

Oh, boy. I have been reading all those super positive reviews about George and Mini Templates that I do not know what to add. The words I had in my head have already been written. I just can say that the above reviews are true to the last letter.

One day I have decided I wanted to have an online shop. I started to look at my options and quickly realized that osCommerce is a way to go. No one can beat their price. :) but with that came the realization that online shops are not just simple html pages where you easily change the design. What a bummer. One option, of coarse, is to spend a few months (or years, depending on your brightness) and learn PHP and other related stuff. Got time? Not me. I have two babies under two and prefer potty training books to any other reading.

With Mini Templates I can now fully concentrate on what I do the best - being a mom and have my dream toy shop set up without a headache. Thank you, George!

Yes, nothing is free. But in comparison to other options Mini Templates with its fabulous customer support has absolutely the best value/price ratio.

Edited by Gigglery