• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Secpay PayPoint Issue

austenlennon

Hi,

I use PayPoint on my site.... payPoint works fine until you press 'Authorise' then I get this message. The payment and order goes through but the page goes here....

Can anyone help please?

Deprecated: Function split() is deprecated in /homepages/17/d163184393/htdocs/commerce/includes/modules/payment/paypoint_secpay.php on line 152

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/17/d163184393/htdocs/commerce/includes/modules/payment/paypoint_secpay.php:152) in/homepages/17/d163184393/htdocs/commerce/includes/functions/general.php on line 50

The error is telling you what is going on: Function split() is deprecated . You can also check here

What to do? You can either use explode() or preg_split() , I guess that explode will do the job

How does your line 152 of file includes/modules/payment/paypoint_secpay.php look like?

Multimixer - I very much appreciate your help. One only appreciates how little one knows when one is talking to someone who knows a lot. :-) (I sound like the Queen there)

I have no idea what you said in your last post.... I am a complete novice... :-) but here is the code from line 147 down....

function before_process() {

global $HTTP_GET_VARS, $HTTP_POST_VARS, $HTTP_SERVER_VARS;

if ( ($HTTP_GET_VARS['valid'] == 'true') && ($HTTP_GET_VARS['code'] == 'A') && !empty($HTTP_GET_VARS['auth_code']) && empty($HTTP_GET_VARS['resp_code']) && !empty($HTTP_GET_VARS[tep_session_name()]) ) {

$DIGEST_PASSWORD = MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPOINT_SECPAY_READERS_DIGEST;

list($REQUEST_URI, $CHECK_SUM) = split('hash=', $HTTP_SERVER_VARS['REQUEST_URI']);

if ($HTTP_GET_VARS['hash'] != md5($REQUEST_URI . $DIGEST_PASSWORD)) {

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, tep_session_name() . '=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS[tep_session_name()] . '&payment_error=' . $this->code ."&detail=hash", 'SSL', false, false));

}

} else {

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, tep_session_name() . '=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS[tep_session_name()] . '&payment_error=' . $this->code, 'SSL', false, false));

}

}

function after_process() {

return false;

}

function get_error() {

global $HTTP_GET_VARS;

if ($HTTP_GET_VARS['code'] == 'N') {

$error = MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPOINT_SECPAY_TEXT_ERROR_MESSAGE_N;

} elseif ($HTTP_GET_VARS['code'] == 'C') {

$error = MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPOINT_SECPAY_TEXT_ERROR_MESSAGE_C;

} else {

$error = MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPOINT_SECPAY_TEXT_ERROR_MESSAGE;

}

return array('title' => MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPOINT_SECPAY_TEXT_ERROR,

'error' => $error);

}

• 5 months later...

Hold the fort - I fixed it. Some time ago I set my 1and1 server to php 5.4 - I thought I would reset it back down to 5.2 and low and behold it worked! wow..... thanks again for your help Multimix.......

That may fix it - but very temporately (deprecated functions are done for a reason) but it is not the answer.

George, lines 150 - 160 read:

if ( ($HTTP_GET_VARS['valid'] == 'true') && ($HTTP_GET_VARS['code'] == 'A') && !empty($HTTP_GET_VARS['auth_code']) && empty($HTTP_GET_VARS['resp_code']) && !empty($HTTP_GET_VARS[tep_session_name()]) ) {
 $DIGEST_PASSWORD = MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPOINT_SECPAY_READERS_DIGEST;
 list($REQUEST_URI, $CHECK_SUM) = split('hash=', $HTTP_SERVER_VARS['REQUEST_URI']);

if ($HTTP_GET_VARS['hash'] != md5($REQUEST_URI . $DIGEST_PASSWORD)) {
	 tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, tep_session_name() . '=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS[tep_session_name()] . '&payment_error=' . $this->code ."&detail=hash", 'SSL', false, false));
 }
 } else {
 tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, tep_session_name() . '=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS[tep_session_name()] . '&payment_error=' . $this->code, 'SSL', false, false));
 }
}

explode does work as you suggest but I got a weird invoice with it:

post-192021-0-54893000-1382794252_thumb.jpgpost-192021-0-54893000-1382794252_thumb.jpg

Waiting for Monday now to check with PayPoint tech staff

Edited by Xpajun

My store is currently running Phoenix 1.0.3.0

I'm currently working on 1.0.7.2 and hope to get it live before 1.0.8.0 arrives (maybe 🙄 )

I used to have a list of add-ons here but I've found that with the ones that supporters of Phoenix get any other add-ons are not really neccessary

Forget the latter half of my above post - the weird invoice is due to a customer discount that doesn't work properly :rolleyes:

At about line 152 of paypoint_secpay.php FIND:

REPLACE WITH:

list($REQUEST_URI, $CHECK_SUM) = explode('hash=', $HTTP_SERVER_VARS['REQUEST_URI']);

Edited by Xpajun

My store is currently running Phoenix 1.0.3.0

I'm currently working on 1.0.7.2 and hope to get it live before 1.0.8.0 arrives (maybe 🙄 )

I used to have a list of add-ons here but I've found that with the ones that supporters of Phoenix get any other add-ons are not really neccessary