• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Help Installing USPS Module

daclinz

OK, So I tried the USPS Rate V4 Intl Rate V2

An Epic fail on my part, so I went back and removed it from the Shipping panel. Restored the original files and then everything went south.

I ended up going here http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/topic/392398-usps-shipping-module-help/ Successfully was able to install but I am still gtting this message when I go to my store (please keep in mind I used ******* to hide my user id)

"Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tep_set_banner_status() (previously declared in /home/*******/public_html/catalog/includes/functions/general.php:735) in/home/********/public_html/catalog/includes/functions/banner.php on line 23"

anyone know a fix for this?

Edited by daclinz

I fixed the issue ...... now I have everything working properly with the store. The USPS module is giving me this error at the top of the "delivery information" screen. "Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/*******/public_html/store/includes/modules/shipping/usps.php on line 102"

I still get a USPS shipping information but the error will not allow you to proceed to checkout. When you do proceed you get the same error as above but also

"Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/********/public_html/store/includes/modules/shipping/usps.php:102) in /home/**********/public_html/store/includes/functions/general.php on line 49"

LOL ....... OMG!!! your correct ....... I made a rookie mistake. I edited the wrong modules.php then save it over the original, in turn wouldn't allow the existing modules to work, notably the PayPal module. I ended up using fresh install modules.php and edited for the USPS module and everything is working great now.

Thank you for setting me straight ..... lol :)