• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Different shipping costs in UK

Oza

Hi, does anyone know how to split UK into UK mainland, Northern Ireland, Scilly Isles, Isle of Man, Channel Islands and set up different shipping rate for each of them?

I need to keep the country ISO code GB for all of them so paypal would recognize them all as United Kingdom?

Use a shipping zone for postcodes - what courier are you using?

My store is currently running Phoenix 1.0.3.0

I'm currently working on 1.0.7.2 and hope to get it live before 1.0.8.0 arrives (maybe 🙄 )

I used to have a list of add-ons here but I've found that with the ones that supporters of Phoenix get any other add-ons are not really neccessary

• 2 weeks later...

Oza - sorry for the long delay in posting - been very busy...

this is the one I used and adapted for UK Parcelforce and then International Parcelforce - it works very well but your customes have to use the correct format for the UK postcode I.e XX1 2ZZ because the program looks for the space to set the shipping price

Edited by Xpajun

My store is currently running Phoenix 1.0.3.0

I'm currently working on 1.0.7.2 and hope to get it live before 1.0.8.0 arrives (maybe 🙄 )

I used to have a list of add-ons here but I've found that with the ones that supporters of Phoenix get any other add-ons are not really neccessary

Oza - sorry for the long delay in posting - been very busy...

this is the one I used and adapted for UK Parcelforce and then International Parcelforce - it works very well but your customes have to use the correct format for the UK postcode I.e XX1 2ZZ because the program looks for the space to set the shipping price

Hi Xpajun

I was looking for something like this but cannot get it to work. I did try Geoffreys addon which used a CSV file but this removed the option to install the module in admin so i could not re-install it. Was a problem with the zones.php file but i could not figure out what.

Then tried yours and this allows to install but i don't get any extra options. Is this because i need to add the postcodes to shipping table?

BTW, am using OSC 2.3.3.

Many Thanks