• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

ADMIN PANEL - LEFT COL ONLY DISPLAYS TEXT NO FORMAT

DANMAC

My admin panel left column broke and does not display the format of that column - this in only in the back end Front side is ok. All pages have this issue.

got this issue when I uninstalled the CK editor I restored all modified files with the originals but this does not fix it.

Please see screen shot.

Any help on this would be GREAT - Thank You!

post-320710-0-43526200-1364839931_thumb.jpeg

@@DANMAC

That's typical of a OLD version of a contribution being installed into a v2.3.x copy of osCommerce. I suggest you completely remove the entire contribution to correct the error.

Chris

Hi George,

I Check the links to css and js files in catalog/admin/includes/template_top.php to correspond to folder catalog/ext/ everthing there looked ok.

Thanks

Dan

I would check one more time

Your admin pages are missing the jQueryUi css and js files, probably the right version of jQuery too

In file catalog/admin/includes/template_top.php you have following lines

In version 2.3.3:

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="<?php echo tep_catalog_href_link('ext/jquery/ui/redmond/jquery-ui-1.8.22.css'); ?>">
<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo tep_catalog_href_link('ext/jquery/jquery-1.8.0.min.js'); ?>"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo tep_catalog_href_link('ext/jquery/ui/jquery-ui-1.8.22.min.js'); ?>"></script>

In version 2.3.1

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="<?php echo tep_catalog_href_link('ext/jquery/ui/redmond/jquery-ui-1.8.7.css'); ?>">
<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo tep_catalog_href_link('ext/jquery/jquery-1.4.4.min.js'); ?>"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo tep_catalog_href_link('ext/jquery/ui/jquery-ui-1.8.7.min.js'); ?>"></script>

This to files must exist in folder catalog/ext/jquery/ and catalog/ext/jquery/ui/

In your case they don't exist. You either replaced the files without updating admin/includes/template_top.php or vice versa

Hi George,

You where absolutely right!

Thank you for the example of the exact code to look at - This made it crystal clear. There was incorrect code in the template_top.php it appeared that i had some kind of mix between version 2.3.1 and 2.3.3. I downloaded a fresh copy of 2.3.3 and examined the file, i replaced the Template_top.php with new copy and admin panel snaped right in.

The files in folders catalog/ext/jquery/ and catalog/ext/jquery/ui/ where correct.

Thank You VERY much for your EXPERT Help and taking the time to post the code examples!

Thanks Again!

Dan

Archived