• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

charge being added between website checkout and paypal

Hi was wondering if someone could help me out on a problem i've been trying to diagnose for a while now,

When a customer trys to place an order above £24.99 they are meant to get free delivery, this is fine on the website all the way through it says 0.00 delivery, but the moment they goto pay on paypal a £3.50 charge is added for P&P.

this occurs when a customer is placing an order for delivery and paying via paypal - if they choose to pay ny cash on delivery the charge is not there, it only appears when going through to paypal.

the website is below, if you need any more details please let me know, really need to sort this problem as its losing us business.

www.hughes-meats.com

Kind Regards,

Carl Robinson

Hughes Meats

I just tested your site and see the £3.50 charge, but your shop is passing 0.00 to Paypal;

<input type="hidden" name="shipping" value="0.00" />

The conclusion therefore is that the charge is being added at Paypal, have you set up fees for shipping within your Paypal login?

Hi burt,

Cheers, i looked on paypal again, and even though ive looked serveral times i could not see the postage charges, but found them and changed them, thanks alot for your speedy reply and help!

Archived