• Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

My Prices are changing

doodles

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not that I can think of off the top of my head.

This is why I think there is a setting wrong somewhere either in the Admin or there is a duplicate setting someplace for the DISPLAY_PRICE_WITH_TAX

Without looking over the whole site, this is hard to pin point.

As you do not have the wholesite on your local computer you cannot even do a search to see if it was defined twice.

You could go into phpMyAdmin and select the configuration table and sort by configuration key and make sure that there is not a setting for DISPLAY_PRICE_WITH_TAX in the table.

Based on the description of your Admin, you should not find one.

But something is not right in your setup and your taxes are showing ... :shock:

That ranges for a two year span of time or so.

I really recommend that you install a more current version or reinstall your oscommerce snapshot that your host provides and have their tech support work with you on setting up everything.

Somewhere you taxes are not setup right and I cannot see whether it is your tables, something you uploaded or your settings.

Otherwise, load the current snapshot or someone here can help you load the currnet snapshot and get you up and running.

Without knowing what date snapshot your hosting site installed or what errors could of happend either on the install or changes you might have made to the site it is hard to fix this.

You hosting site might be able to go through everything and make sure your configuration settings are all correct, that you have defined all your taxes correctly, etc.

Archived