• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How to convince one of my client for Effectiveness Facebook Marketing ?

Hello,

Ask them if they want to spend money on something that won't increase sales? Since, that is likely what will happen. If you have previous success with Facebook platforms, it should be easy, use previous success and references from business owners to convince them. The problem I see is that Facebook is currently working for branding, but not actual sales increases unless it is part of a much larger social media and multi-channel plan; which based on you posting here, I am guessing you are targeting smaller eCommerce shops. We have been successful with multi-channel marketing using social networks, but the best sales from them were the result of something going viral, and they weren't always planned.

If you figured out a way to get people to spend money on Facebook, you should call Mark Zuckerberg, he is looking for ideas.....

Matt

Atwoodz

osCommerce Experts

Show statistics and "level" with your client. Show them how it works, and if they don't see it, too bad for them find next one! One thing I tend to do is, let's try it 1st month for 50% off and if it works well, you pay full price next month. Discount always works.

It is up to your client to make an informed decision, so you must show him the facts. You wouldn't convince me just by telling me a story. I also need to see examples and figures of something previously done that way.

Archived