• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

RichSnippets - Double Entries Name & Price

RMD27

Anyone using Rich Snippets?

It produces two lines for product name and the same for price.

Anyone had this experience and more importantly a solution!? :)

RC2 V2.2

please point to the code you use or better share the code

may be an issue of language_id missing ?

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

I do not use the responsive bootstrap version since i coded my responsive version earlier, but i have bought every 28d of code package to support burts effort and keep this forum alive (albeit more like on life support).

So if you are still here ? What are you waiting for ?!

Find the most frequent unique errors to fix:

grep "PHP" php_error_log.txt | sed "s/^.* PHP/PHP/g" |grep "line" |sort | uniq -c | sort -r > counterrors.txt

To use name as an example

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_model'])) {
  $products_name = '<span itemprop="name">' . $product_info['products_name'] . '</span>

and this creates two line for name in this tool

https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/richsnippets?url=http%3A%2F%2Fstreetandcircuit.gr%2Fferodo-dot51-ygra-frenon-1x1litre1000ml-p-165930.html%3FcPath%3D17327&html=

Your probably on to something with the language ID. Image is okay, for everything else it produces two line including price but is price dependent on language?

please post or PM your complete pages code product_info.php

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

I do not use the responsive bootstrap version since i coded my responsive version earlier, but i have bought every 28d of code package to support burts effort and keep this forum alive (albeit more like on life support).

So if you are still here ? What are you waiting for ?!

Find the most frequent unique errors to fix:

grep "PHP" php_error_log.txt | sed "s/^.* PHP/PHP/g" |grep "line" |sort | uniq -c | sort -r > counterrors.txt

Probably an amateur mistake but you have to use the snippets for the last instance of whatever it is your tagging for example name, price etc or it will appear twice.

Archived