• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

German language pack doesnt work properly

PingPong1

hello guys,

i need help. i installed the german language pack . i.e. this http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/8521

if one change the language into german language.. then this error appears.

Warning: include(includes/languages/german/modules/header_tags/ht_canonical.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/htdocs/w0102bc6/shop/catalog/includes/classes/osc_template.php on line 86

Warning: include(includes/languages/german/modules/header_tags/ht_canonical.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/htdocs/w0102bc6/shop/catalog/includes/classes/osc_template.php on line 86

Warning: include(): Failed opening 'includes/languages/german/modules/header_tags/ht_canonical.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:..') in /www/htdocs/w0102bc6/shop/catalog/includes/classes/osc_template.php on line 86

Warning: include(includes/languages/german/modules/header_tags/ht_robot_noindex.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/htdocs/w0102bc6/shop/catalog/includes/classes/osc_template.php on line 86

Warning: include(includes/languages/german/modules/header_tags/ht_robot_noindex.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/htdocs/w0102bc6/shop/catalog/includes/classes/osc_template.php on line 86

Warning: include(): Failed opening 'includes/languages/german/modules/header_tags/ht_robot_noindex.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:..') in /www/htdocs/w0102bc6/shop/catalog/includes/classes/osc_template.php on line 8

what can i do? to avoid these errors

Your header tags need language files as well. Copy the English files and translate them. The error messages tell you which ones are missing.

Regards

Jim

See my profile for a list of my addons and ways to get support.

i checked it. and copied the english file into the german languega directory..

but there was already same file, also already translated.

the error still appears

EDIT:

mistake done by me.. solved! :P

Archived