• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

reviews that came oscommerce 2.3.3

zpupster

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /home/my site/public_html/admin/reviews.php on line 221

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /home/my site/public_html/admin/reviews.php on line 222

Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in/home/my site/public_html/admin/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 17

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in/home/my site/public_html/admin/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 18

these errors are showing up when i access my reviews module in admin

i am using oscommerce 2.3.3

i checked this against a the reviews.php that came with the installation files and there is no difference

any suggestions,

craig

i have fixed the errors:

conflict in php version used my host and the oscommerce code.

changed this

$rInfo_array = array_merge($reviews, $products, $products_name);

to this

$rInfo_array = array_merge((array)$reviews, (array)$products, (array)$products_name);

thanks,

craig

That is not a fix. You need to find out why the $reviews and $products arrays are not being filled. You will be missing data if you don't fix this.

Regards

Jim

See my profile for a list of my addons and ways to get support.

• 4 months later...

I had the same error occur almost verbatim, figured it out, the oscommerce system comes with a review for an item with a product_id of 19;

if the user clears out the old inventory and adds new inventory into the products files, with that product_id not being used, the review

is left hanging and the program causes this error.

That should not happen as the code at tep_remove_product takes care of the reviews deletion.

You might like to open a bug report to allow for easier tracking (of testing and any required solution).

Archived