• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

SA Counter to counter postage

Henry2501

Hello There. I am new to all this and I am struggling with a SA postage module taken of the shipping add ons section on the forum. If anyone can help please. When processing a order I get the following error if I select the SA counter to counter shipping " Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ahhplcom/public_html/includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/sservices.php:25) in /home/ahhplcom/public_html/includes/functions/general.php on line 49 " On my localserver everything worked 100% till I installed it on my live server. I re-installed it a couple of times but it always comes up with the same error. Anu help will be great. Thank you in advance.

Problem solved. Thanks to burt in the live chat room. Thanks again burt. The problem was caused by spaces after the "?>" in the catalog\includes\languages\english\modules\shipping\services.php file. There were 3 spaces after the "?>" removed them and saved file again. Uploaded and bobs your uncle the module is working. All ok now. Thank you for the supper fast response burt. :thumbsup:

Archived