• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Product description / pictures

Eshuman

I have a few questions:

1st: how can I get the "available options" to be closer to the "add to cart button"? I would like it to be to the left of the add to cart button. Also, how do I make the text bigger for the "available options"? You can see here how small it is:

http://www.brilliantsparkles.com/product_info.php?products_id=29

2nd: How do I make the multiple images (the small ones below the main image) to be the same size? You can also see in the link above that they are not of equal size.

3rd: What is the html code for a double space? I tried </p> </p> but that still only gives me one space. Also, after each paragraph, how do I get rid of the added space? You can see that it is a bit more spread out after </p> (similar to "remove space after paragraph" in Word, or using a 2 spacing.

Any help would be great!

The options box completely depends on where you want the add to cart and options elements. Right, left, etc. Look for these items in product info:

<p><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCT_OPTIONS; ?></p>

(and just below that)

AND

<span class="buttonAction"><?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $product_info['products_id']) . tep_draw_button(IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART, 'cart', null, 'primary'); ?></span>

And put them where you want them.

Resize your larger images and the thumbs will be the same size (570x402 and 570x418 are the first two I looked at).

A double space is    but it looks like you want a double break which would be <br><br>

Archived