• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Volume shipping

mrnevets

Is there a way to set up the shipping charges to reduce as the customer orders more items?

Example:

1 item = $5 for shipping

2 items = $3 shipping

4 items = Free shipping

Thanks

He who sits in jelly, has ass in jam.

Take a look at the MGZMT shipping module - it allows you to set shippin costs by weight, price, or count

Now running on a fully modded, Mobile Friendly 2.3.4 Store with the Excellent MTS installed - See my profile for the mods installed ..... So much thanks for all the help given along the way by forum members.

Multi Geo Zone Multi Table Shipping

Now running on a fully modded, Mobile Friendly 2.3.4 Store with the Excellent MTS installed - See my profile for the mods installed ..... So much thanks for all the help given along the way by forum members.

I actually was able to do this with the use of the TABLE RATE in the shipping area of the admin panel.

MODULES -> SHIPPING -> TABLE RATE

I made the SHIPPING TABLE SETTING to the following: 12.99:3.99,25.98:5.48,38.97:7.99,51.96:0.00

The table method was PRICE.

So since one item would cost a MAXIMUM of 12.99, the cost to ship is 3.99 (12.99:3.99)

2 items would cost a maximum of 25.98 so that is next and shipping is 5.48. and so on until the max cost for 4 items is in and the cost to ship is 0.00

Now, this may be easier on my page currently as there are only a few price points, someone with many prices would need to figure out the maximum prices and such. Hope I explained that well...

He who sits in jelly, has ass in jam.

Archived