• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Category Menu not displayed in IE10

vkpradeep

It doesn't show in Firefox either. You have a lot of HTML errors in your pages. There is a duplicate body tag that alone would be enough to confuse IE.

You are using an obsolete and insecure version of osCommerce. If you have not already secured it, read the pinned topic in the Security forum and follow the recommendations there.

Regards

Jim

See my profile for a list of my addons and ways to get support.

It doesn't show in Firefox either. You have a lot of HTML errors in your pages. There is a duplicate body tag that alone would be enough to confuse IE.

You are using an obsolete and insecure version of osCommerce. If you have not already secured it, read the pinned topic in the Security forum and follow the recommendations there.

Regards

Jim

It shows in FF 18.0.1, but as Jim says, the code contains a lot of faulty HTML, so you might want to fix that in order to see the menu show up in other browser versions. I hope you've secured the site, this oscMax 2.0 site is outdated and the logon to the admin pages is begging to be hacked...

My error: the navigation menu does show in Firefox. It's the right column that is completely blank. Also, the content part of all of the category pages is completely blank.

I would abandon this outdated code and start over with a fresh copy of osCommerce 2.3.3. Add Modular Front Page and use the Text Main, Banner, and Featured Products module. Along with a custom theme from Themeroller and you can duplicate the look of the current site in short order. The rest of the site seems to be simple enough to duplicate with very little extra work needed.

Regards

Jim

See my profile for a list of my addons and ways to get support.

Archived