• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Trying to edit the categories page- can't find it

votrechien

Hi All,

I'm trying to change a heading tag on the categories page for our oscom page. For the life of me, I can't figure out which page to edit (compounding things, we have SEO URLs installed).

For example, I want to change the tag on "Boat anchors for sale" here: http://www.anchoring.com/boat-anchors.html

What page would I edit?

isn't that just in the description of the category ? just edit the particular category from admin ?

perhaps you have something cached too ?

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

I do not use the responsive bootstrap version since i coded my responsive version earlier, but i have bought every 28d of code package to support burts effort and keep this forum alive (albeit more like on life support).

So if you are still here ? What are you waiting for ?!

Find the most frequent unique errors to fix:

grep "PHP" php_error_log.txt | sed "s/^.* PHP/PHP/g" |grep "line" |sort | uniq -c | sort -r > counterrors.txt

that would be in index.php;, it has different sections for the categories with subcategories, for the listing with products, for the homepage (default)

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

I do not use the responsive bootstrap version since i coded my responsive version earlier, but i have bought every 28d of code package to support burts effort and keep this forum alive (albeit more like on life support).

So if you are still here ? What are you waiting for ?!

Find the most frequent unique errors to fix:

grep "PHP" php_error_log.txt | sed "s/^.* PHP/PHP/g" |grep "line" |sort | uniq -c | sort -r > counterrors.txt

Archived