• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Emailing Software to a buyer once he has paid.

Hi, I have a MS and OO Spread Sheet that I sell. Is there any way, once buyer has paid, Free Shipping BTW, to send this SS to the buyer?

ie. Buyer adds to cart, logs in, pays, connects to PayPal. confirmed, SS sent to buyer.

Thanks for reading

Andy

I would also consider selling Data Utilities on the net which I may be able to gather in the freeware category

If I can find some tools which can go on a domain I get an OSCOmmerce Account and My Own Selected Template

How Can I put the offering on so That they purchase it and pay for the data file before I give it to them?

Your question was a good one by the way, I have done around 20 sites a few years ago with a diploma in web dev but they were basic

Hi,

Why not go for download ?

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/7783

Regards

Joli

Hi Joli, OKay just DLL and followed the install file

Manual Installation of Super Download Store v2.3.x by Dunweb Designs (Jan 2011)

http://www.yourdomainname.com/catalog/admin/filegroup_db_setup.php But this file filegroup_db_setup.php does not exist at all on the server, or local.

Hi,

well check the install again I have just downloaded the package the file filegroup_db_setup.php is included in the package.

Have you uploaded the new files?

Regards

Joli

To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.

Hi Joli, OKay just DLL and followed the install file

Manual Installation of Super Download Store v2.3.x by Dunweb Designs (Jan 2011)

http://www.yourdomainname.com/catalog/admin/filegroup_db_setup.php But this file filegroup_db_setup.php does not exist at all on the server, or local.

Upload that file, then go to the page on your website where that file is located. It will automatically install that part of the database for you.

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

Hi, an update. due to the problem above, I uninstalled everything. OSC, and the db. Re made the db and then installed OSC, updated all the files as per

Manual Installation of Super Download Store v2.3.x by Dunweb Designs (Jan 2011). and ran ..................../catalog/admin/filegroup_db_setup.php

I get this

'Unable to connect to database server!'

So, something not see the db server. Any ideas where to start looking?

Cheers

Andy

Found this, which makes sence. apart from, I cannot find database.php file

// include the database functions
require(DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS . 'database.php');
// make a connection to the database... now
tep_db_connect() or die('Unable to connect to database server!');

Unsure whats causing problem. going the normal root to the admin page works fine, connects to db with no problem.

Archived