• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

UPS XML Not calculating Dimensions

Hey guys. I have completely installed UPSXML v1.4 and it works fine with no errors. When calculating based on the weight, it's accurate to the penny.

However, when I calculate with dimensions in play, I still get a number calculated by weight. Here is a real life example from my site.

We ship a package that weighs 54lbs and has dimensions of 27x24x16. Shipping it from 89113 to 89113 The UPS.com rate is 21.03 based on the dimensions that UPS calculates to a billable weight of 63 lbs.

When I run that product through the shipping calculator it says at 54 lbs and gives me the price of $19.48 and 54 lbs billable weight.

On UPS.com, if I make the dimensions smaller than the weight, I get a spot on quote of $19.48.

Has anyone else had this problem with the dimensions and can help me get the proper calculations. That $1.50 difference may not be a big deal, but going international or across country will cost us allot of money in losses.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Todd